14 dead at dark knight premier

kawi kid

I read that and it pissed me off pretty good then one of my friends online sent me a message on Facebook and reminded me of another reason why there was no guns. Its very possible that it was a gun free zone. A lot of movie theaters are now a days and of that's the case this is just another prime example of why they need to he done away with.

I read that and it pissed me off pretty good then one of my friends online sent me a message on Facebook and reminded me of another reason why there was no guns. Its very possible that it was a gun free zone. A lot of movie theaters are now a days and of that's the case this is just another prime example of why they need to he done away with.

"Gun Free Zone" = Criminal Carry Zone :nono:

Wow, so sad.. So I have a question. Say that theater didn't allow guns, if you took yours in anyway, not knowing you were going to need it and you had to use it.. How much trouble would you be in if you did take out that crazy fucker? Because obviously you're within your rights to use it. BUT you're not supposed to have it.

Wow, so sad.. So I have a question. Say that theater didn't allow guns, if you took yours in anyway, not knowing you were going to need it and you had to use it.. How much trouble would you be in if you did take out that crazy fucker? Because obviously you're within your rights to use it. BUT you're not supposed to have it.

I believe if you saw you just didn't see the sign on the door (its happened to me a few times, but never confronted about it) they are supposed to ask you to disarm or leave. If you refuse then that is when it would become an issue and the authorities would be called. I'm not 100% certain and someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong but that would be the decent thing to do in my mind

I believe if you saw you just didn't see the sign on the door (its happened to me a few times, but never confronted about it) they are supposed to ask you to disarm or leave. If you refuse then that is when it would become an issue and the authorities would be called. I'm not 100% certain and someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong but that would be the decent thing to do in my mind

Because there are times I never see a sign until I leave and I ALWAYS carry. I feel the same way, I'm sure if someone was carrying and took this bastard out before killing even two people a judge would have looked the other way.

Because there are times I never see a sign until I leave and I ALWAYS carry. I feel the same way, I'm sure if someone was carrying and took this bastard out before killing even two people a judge would have looked the other way.

You have a lot more faith in our legal system than I do.

this thread just tells me that i may want to look into something a little more concealable...might be time to ditch the HK and get a LC9 or bodyguard....dont carry often anymore because my HK prints quite a bit, and my employer will fire me...i work so much that ive just been leaving it at home...might wanna find something i can conceal at work, so i can carry everywhere

Most people like this guy give up as soon as they are confronted with resistance.

What I'm getting at is someone should have tossed some elbows.

agreed. this obviously wasnt a suicide mission, or he would have killed himself or been purposely killed by police. this asshole just wanted attention.

I agree with you both ^ and I am a ccw supporter. Just not sure how much it would have helped in this situation, it couldn't hurt though. But speaking for myself, I don't know if I would have been able to get off a shot, between the chaos, a lot of people in a small area, bad lighting, and tear gas.

Just shows that should should always be ready/able to protect yourself and be prepared for people to do crazy stuff like this.

Most people like this guy give up as soon as they are confronted with resistance.

What I'm getting at is someone should have tossed some elbows.

No offense, but it's easy to Monday morning quarterback this situation and talk about what could have or should have been done.

I don't blame anyone for being scared and fleeing, especially not when they're suffering the effects of tear gas and still hearing a loud movie soundtrack that also contains gun fire.

The whole scene had to be dark, chaotic, and very confusing.

• Upvote 2