14 dead at dark knight premier

kawi kid

now hes playing the skitzo card and doing his very best to put on his "crazy face" in the courtroom....what a piece of shit....bet he gets a free ride in a mental hospital instead of pound me in the ass prison followed by execution like he deserves

I think all the victims families, should be able to string him up like a pinata.....then beat him with bamboo until everything inside him falls out.

• Upvote 2

I think all the victims families, should be able to string him up like a pinata.....then beat him with bamboo until everything inside him falls out.

I have a bad feeling he will be the next John Hinkley. Somehow they'll show he's mentally incompetent, has been having issue for years that were misdiagnosed and in 10 years we'll hear how he is in a minimal security facility and able to walk the streets on his own without supervision.:(

I pray I'm wrong and this guy gets a death of 1 million cuts over his entire body with a rusty box cutter but we've all seen just how fucked up our judicial system can be.:nono:

From the article...

Gun lovers are gleeful about Chicago’s deadly summer. They see it as a rebuke not just to gun control, but to the policies of Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel.

But Chicago’s murder rate is not proof that gun control doesn’t work. It’s proof that, in a country with one gun per citizen, local gun laws are meaningless.

Meaning less to criminals and those with bad intentions. Not to mention Chicago's growing slums, high taxes and corrupt politicians. Sure it's everyone elses fault for the guns and violence in a city that doesn't allow firearms. :rolleyes:

From the article...

Meaning less to criminals and those with bad intentions. Not to mention Chicago's growing slums, high taxes and corrupt politicians. Sure it's everyone elses fault for the guns and violence in a city that doesn't allow firearms. :rolleyes:

And we're back to the Israel/Switzerland argument. If it's the prevalence and availability of guns that has fuckall to do with gun violence rates, why aren't those countries awash in it?

Well, because guns have fuckall to do with the root causes of violence. They don't create it.

<Magley's head spins, ignores this question for the 23rd time, insists that violent Palestinians somehow make my argument null, wets himself, tries to eat his own fingernails, insists he's not emotional about guns>

Just like her, Chicago needs a bath, has hairy pits and can't understand why everyone stares and shakes their head. :nono:

Can you just imagine how massive her bush hair must be? I bet it looks like Don King in a headlock!:eek:

Can you just imagine how massive her bush hair must be? I bet it looks like Don King in a headlock!:eek:

You guy are looking at this all wrong you need to take a different point of view and see thst she didn't grow the massive bush, the bush grew a hippie on top of itself. And I don't want to hear any speculation of the bush's innocence. The bush's smell, the bush's vagina, the bush's hippie. *slam dunk

You guy are looking at this all wrong you need to take a different point of view and see thst she didn't grow the massive bush, the bush grew a hippie on top of itself. And I don't want to hear any speculation of the bush's innocence. The bush's smell, the bush's vagina, the bush's hippie. *slam dunk

Wow.