2012 7x16 enclosed trailer (18ft with v nose)

2talltim

just got this email from a interested buyer..:lol:

Hello, I will be happy to buy it but i will not be able to come and view it in your place because I'm not in town now. Note that you will not be responsible for shipping and handling and the payment will be made through PayPal.My shipping company will come to your location for the pick up. Kindly provide me with the address where it will be picked up so that i can forward it to the shipping company to calculate the cost of pick up for me. Do get back to me as soon as possible so that i can proceed with the payment via PayPal.

The Vstrom will prolly hold up better to your style of ridding sliding and dog demo derbies

get some crash bars for that bitch...lol... im keepin the TL for now for a couple reasons #1 gap trips #2 ill never get what i want out of it (and i know that)so ill have to loose some emotional attatchment before i can sell

maybe...if he can figure how to peel the skull decals off of it:lol:

WD

now if one more person ask me when im going to sell the TL im going to loose it..DONT DO IT!!!!!
get some crash bars for that bitch...lol... im keepin the TL for now for a couple reasons #1 gap trips #2 ill never get what i want out of it (and i know that)so ill have to loose some emotional attatchment before i can sell

You're right. Ill give you $500 for that worthless bucket. Then Ill beat in the gas tank and rattle can it flat black. Imma be a stunna! :D