Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

They can make a lot of money,so I'm going for just ghey !

I keed, I keed...I actually have many friends that are in the legal profession, and work for about a half dozen here at my company. And yes, they make coin. Perhaps IT was not as lucrative as I thought.:cry:

You guys really don't know much about law...

Over 97% of cases never make it to trial. And there is virtually no money in criminal law. Not very many wealthy defendants.

Really???

My buddy just started out a year ago and is making real nice coin in defense.

He charge's 150 an hour and that's considered cheap !!!!

Plus,he has a full slate of law abiding citizen's that have cash !!!

How much does he have in loans? After loan payments, I bet he makes around $40k

That's if he's making more than minimum payments. You can get the payments lowered based on your actual income, but the interest is often more than the payment, so your balance is actually going UP.

And $150/hour is what he BILLS. Not every hour worked is a billable hour. Then price out malpractice insurance and other necessary expenses.

You can make a living as an attorney, but most start at $50-$60k, not the $100k people assume.

And $150/hour is what he BILLS. Not every hour worked is a billable hour. Then price out malpractice insurance and other necessary expenses.

You can make a living as an attorney, but most start at $50-$60k, not the $100k people assume.

I see your point !

so what are the chances of renting leathers to fit my fat ass at nelson ledges? I'm debating about just ordering a set and getting it over with, or renting one for the trackday. Still not 100%, but I'm optimistic I'll make it.

Just in from Todd.

Since we have so many track days so close to each other, I have lowered the prices!!!Nelson Ledges Saturday September 1st is now $130.Beaverun/PittRace Saturday September 22nd is now $130.Putnam Park Saturday and Sunday September 29th and 30th are now $140 each and if you register for both save another $20.I have also lowered the prices for the Race School for Nelson Ledges and Beaverun/PittRace to $175.This has been a great year for awesome sunny weather and I want to offer everyone the chance to get in as many days as possible before the end of the season.Get out and ride, register today!Prices will increase 7 days prior to event dates so do not wait!Anyone that has already pre-registered will receive an email from me for a credit for a future date for the difference in price.

What size? Todd has a good selection.

dont really know, probably 46us. I'm about 210lbs and 5'7".

Just in from Todd.

Since we have so many track days so close to each other, I have lowered the prices!!!Nelson Ledges Saturday September 1st is now $130.Beaverun/PittRace Saturday September 22nd is now $130.Putnam Park Saturday and Sunday September 29th and 30th are now $140 each and if you register for both save another $20.I have also lowered the prices for the Race School for Nelson Ledges and Beaverun/PittRace to $175.This has been a great year for awesome sunny weather and I want to offer everyone the chance to get in as many days as possible before the end of the season.Get out and ride, register today!Prices will increase 7 days prior to event dates so do not wait!Anyone that has already pre-registered will receive an email from me for a credit for a future date for the difference in price.

:D