Dream Ride 2012 setup

TheBrown57

Link to main thread

So who down here in the SW wants to meet up and head to meet our fellow OR members?

Basic information:

Date: October 6 2012 Saturday. (oct 7 will weather check date)

Place: central ohio

Time: meet around 11:00 am, meet and greet and photo section, kick stand by 12:00 October will be awesome weather(finger crossed) and just warm enough by 12:00

Route: Coschocton area. will be a loop of about 100miles ending back in newark or mt vernon region etc, will be asking some regular riders in that area to come up with a route with clean good twisty roads. (specifics will post soon)

Request: Be ATGATT if possible, and try and sport a OR t shirt if you have one.

I'm going to go ahead and volunteer to run sweeps all day as I prefer to be able to keep an eye on who ever I'm with and make sure everyone is ok.

Use this thread to determine groups (if we end up having a substantial amount of riders) and meeting place for the day of the ride.

I will updated this post with details as we get them.

South West Meet spot : Meet at 8:30 kick stand by 9:00

Competition Accessories 343 W Leffel Lane Springfield, OH 45506

Us down farther south can meet up at Middletown cycle at 7 and on 75 by 7:30

Who is in for this (list name for count):

1. Revelstoker - KTM SMT - tentative
  2. Snot
  3. Hellmut
  4. Rollnhot
  5. HahaFzr
  6. TheBrown57
  7. Gunner75
  8. jlhsv
  9. ZachG91

Edited by TheBrown57

• 2 weeks later...
I have a drive I've already made a room reservation for the weekend.

Thats a good idea, where are you staying? Be cool to get a group of Southwesterners at the same place overnight to hangout while our asses unchap.

Also, whats the plan as far as meeting up this side of Ohio to venture there? Somewhere around I-70 and 675 sound good? Be a decent area for those coming from Cinci and Dayton areas? Or maybe meet at Competition Accessories?

Thats a good idea, where are you staying? Be cool to get a group of Southwesterners at the same place overnight to hangout while our asses unchap.

Also, whats the plan as far as meeting up this side of Ohio to venture there? Somewhere around I-70 and 675 sound good? Be a decent area for those coming from Cinci and Dayton areas? Or maybe meet at Competition Accessories?

Works for me

you me and rollnhot could meet at middletown cyle since its right there by the highway then shoot up to comp. accessories

Sounds good,what time. We'll need around an hour to hit Springfield. Hellmutt, Snot what time y'all wanna meet up. How long you figure to Newark from Competition Accessories?

Edited by rollnhot

1 hour and 51 min. from comp. accessories to the proposed meeting point. and they want us there at 11 A.M. so we should leave middletown cycle by 7:45 ish

Then plan on being at comp acc. around 7:45? If those meeting points work for everyone else

Edited by ZachG91