Dream Ride 2012 setup

TheBrown57

So, just to get an idea for Honda in Troy - how many want to meet there about 8am the morning of? I'd hate to not see anyone and roll out without somebody...
8am Honda of Troy works for me.
Need to leave by 8 in order to be at Comp. Acc. by 845.

Yeah, I should've worded that better. Snot and I should get there around 730ish to have a lil breakfast and wait in Honda Powersports parking lot for those that are showing. We will be kickstands up by 8am to head southeast for Comp Acc.

Think I'll be at Middletown Cycle bout 7:00 so I can grab some grub across the street. Might want to roll out closer to 7:30 in case anyone needs to tank up in Springfield.

Sounds like a plan to me. The earlier we get going the less traffic we have to deal with.

Probably be best if we all bunch up and take the pipeline straight there just to make it on time for the meet up in Newark, unless there's a better route someone knows of? I got a couple power ports from work to wire my bike up with GPS so hooefully that will help keep us on track!

Im down for this. Ill take a vacation day for this since i need to burn them anyways. Ill leave the house around 830-9am and just head straight to Newark. Its roughly a little less then 2 hours. I might even decide to meet the rest of yall around Comp Acc.

Any idea when we would get back to the Dayton area?

If the ride lasts a couple hours and we chitchat for a couple hours beforehand, that would put you back in Dayton by 5pm'ish? Maybe sooner if we ride sooner and you split off as soon as we're done :dunno: