Dream Ride 2012 setup

TheBrown57

I say meet at Comp Acc by 845ish, head towards Cbus by 9 sharp just so we'll have plenty of time to get there. Hows that sound for everyone? Whats the construction situation between Dayton/Newark? Anyone know if we'd need to dodge some BS that way at all?

I say meet at Comp Acc by 845ish, head towards Cbus by 9 sharp just so we'll have plenty of time to get there. Hows that sound for everyone? Whats the construction situation between Dayton/Newark? Anyone know if we'd need to dodge some BS that way at all?

Sounds good. I know construction is finished by Springfield exits, but I've never been any further :dunno:

I just drove to columbus last night. There wasn't much of anything.
What he said, rode to Delta Epsilon earlier this week and 75/675/71 were all clear and some parts newly paved :D

Awesome guys, hopefully it stays this way over the next few weeks. My bike doesnt like stop n go stuff, heats up pretty good

I was scheduled to work that weekend but I've been confirmed as "free to go", which I wasn't going to work that weekend anyway.....worst case, I'd called in sick for this venture - Glad my boss is a good buddy of mine :D

Middletown will be closer to me than Troy. Unless others are leaving from my neck of the woods.

Or just meet us at CompAcc by about 845am?