Dream Ride NEO plans

Bad324

To assist Doc I figured I would do this for the preliminary NEO meet up

When: Oct 6th, 2012. Kickstands up at 9:15am, no later

Where: 448 Canal St South Bolivar, OH

**We can change this depending on if we change route**

Route: Preliminary thoughts are this link. If anyone has suggestions to modify it I'm certainly open to ideas or changes. The goal is to keep it at or under 100 miles so everyone can make it to Newark on one tank without having to stop.

** https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=OH-212+W&daddr=40.6009948,-81.6016439+to:40.397778,-81.8051516+to:40.20063,-82.25082+to:32-78+South+Cedar+Street,+Newark,+OH+43055&hl=en&ll=40.347591,-81.925049&spn=0.716933,1.454315&sll=40.566242,-81.578293&sspn=0.178652,0.363579&geocode=FSEwbAIdABwl-w%3BFaKFawIdldsi-ylN2Xj6zB43iDEKJYiOQm6u9A%3BFdJraAIdocAf-ynta8mSvgs3iDGeQZoxUjQPyA%3BFbZpZQIdvPMY-ylFcFfIzyc4iDGZb9Tk4e8mnQ%3BFYk_YwId9eEW-yk15GWDqiI4iDFKqlwC47rQmw&oq=32-78+N+Cedar+St,+Newark,+OH+43055&t=h&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=12&via=1,2,3&z=10

Who: Bad324, 330Racing,

Edited by Bad324

That address listed is where NEO riders are supposed to meet? Is there a group of us that are/want to ride down together to that location? That's a long lonely ride if not lol.

Sent from my iPhone

last year we met up at 82 and 77 but Bolivar was the final meet point. If other people wnat to meet prior that would be fine but more than likely I'll drive to my office to pick up my bike to save about 100 miles of extra riding

I wasn't sure if any of the far west side folks would want to meet up here as there is a quicker shot I would believe going down 83. This route and meet point aren't final but its pretty similar to the way I took down to cbus last year for Dyno Day and it wasnt god awful boring like 71

If the weather is good (Above 40 & not raining) on Saturday I will be leaving Circle K at the intersection of routes 82 & 83 (just south of N. Ridgeville) at 8:30 AM. Anybody that cares to ride along is welcome. This would make Millersburg (Speedway) at 9:30/9:45 . I plan on taking 83 to Coshocton then 541/79 to Newark. If Saturday gets rained out I can't go on Sunday.

We normally meet at the corner of 82/83 at the Circle K and then ride down. We'll firm it up as it gets closer...but plan on meeting there.

Ok I can do that. lol I'm still new when it comes to getting around up here. So anything that isn't Avon Lake/Westlake or along 83S to 71S I'm clueless lol.

If the weather is good (Above 40 & not raining) on Saturday I will be leaving Circle K at the intersection of routes 82 & 83 (just south of N. Ridgeville) at 8:30 AM. Anybody that cares to ride along is welcome. This would make Millersburg (Speedway) at 9:30/9:45 . I plan on taking 83 to Coshocton then 541/79 to Newark. If Saturday gets rained out I can't go on Sunday.

I'm down. Anyone else?

West side Cleveland here, Bolivar would kind of be starting in the wrong direction. Jumping off 71s anywhere would work great for me. Still trying to figure out if I'll make it or not, should be firmed up by this weekend.

West side Cleveland here, Bolivar would kind of be starting in the wrong direction. Jumping off 71s anywhere would work great for me. Still trying to figure out if I'll make it or not, should be firmed up by this weekend.

jschaf, myself, and whoever else are meeting at the intersection of 83 and 82... you could get off 71S at Lodi and meet us there before we head down 83 to Millersburg.... What part of the west side are you coming from?

Ryan I am still not 100% on this either, but if I go, we could meet at Hayesville Marathon, route 60 just off of 30, East of I-71...Or we could do a fly by meet at I-71 and 30 ramp, depending on how you come down...Millersburg from there...

yea millersburg looks like a spot where all the east and west northys can meet up,

us far east guys would be starting from canfeild and heading to millersburg through Bolivar, hence we can pick up canton/ akron area guys from there and head over to millersburgh.

timing we can finalize as we close in on the date after seeing weather pattern, if its warm enough in morning we can start early or shift it more latter etc.