New to ohio riders

ridein

MSF course is always good, lots of practice and patience after that. Ride within your comfort zone, and try to hook up with some experienced riders for a small group ride. Trackdays are not necessary or needed, all that does is eat tires and burn through your wallet.:D

Welcome to the circus. 250r is a decent beginner bike but you will likely yearn for something with more power and capability/comfort on long rides and freeway. Msf course is a good idea, tho I never took it. Main thing is to invest in some good gear and wear it EVERY TIME you get on the bike. That being said, congrats on your first step into the world of motorcycling. If you don't get scared off after the first time you wreck/lay it down, it will no doubt consume your time and money as it has ours.

Also don't take these limber-dicked jerkoffs too seriously, we poke fun an kid a lot on here but we're all pretty cool with each other....except ringo.....and exarch.....and that crazy skull crusher fag...nobody likes him.

Welcome to the circus. 250r is a decent beginner bike but you will likely yearn for something with more power and capability/comfort on long rides and freeway. Msf course is a good idea, tho I never took it. Main thing is to invest in some good gear and wear it EVERY TIME you get on the bike. That being said, congrats on your first step into the world of motorcycling. If you don't get scared off after the first time you wreck/lay it down, it will no doubt consume your time and money as it has ours.

Also don't take these limber-dicked jerkoffs too seriously, we poke fun an kid a lot on here but we're all pretty cool with each other....except ringo.....and exarch.....and that crazy skull crusher fag...nobody likes him.

The only reason they keep Skull crusher around is because he has a pretty girl in his avatar. If that changes he'll be banned in .000037 seconds.

Take the course, get some miles under your belt, and look at running a track day if you want to really get to know your bike. I rode on the street for 10 years and learned more in one day at Mid-Ohio than my previous 10 years.

+1 on good gear. Riding half naked is a bad idea.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2