Sunny Sunday Nerk-Hocking-Coshocton ride

Blitz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took Sunday off work for this and as of now the weather isn't looking too good for

Newark. Keep me posted.

Sunday: A chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

I took Sunday off work for this and as of now the weather isn't looking too good for

Newark. Keep me posted.

Sunday: A chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Yeah, unfortunately Sundays weather forecast has deteriorated in the past 24 hours. I have 40% chance of rain also. On Thursday, Sundays forecast was for sunny and a high of 72. Looks like we'll get that tomorrow instead. As long as we get the 60% without the rain I'll be riding Sunday. I'll keep you posted Jack.

Home safe thanks for letting my slow ass tag along.

Haha....no man, glad you did. Was a fun ride though a little chilly this morning.

We had a nice ride on 83 and the rest of the way home. Was nice to get out for sure. Got stung by a bee or something on my leg on 541 on the way home. I thought it was an acorn hitting me hard, very hard cause it burned and stung like an 80mph fastball.. But now that I'm home I can tell it was a bee or wasp sting. Hurt like crazy but at least it wasn't on my neck or something.

I may or may not ride tomorrow. My rear tire is almost shot. I'll let you know.

last i heard from Dying Shadow it was a go. meeting up at the speedway off west broad st and 270 at 230pm.

I think you're talking about a different ride Gunner.

We are meeting in Newark as long as everything works out. Plan is to meet at KFC in Newark at noon. I'm 50/50 though cause I'm not sure my rear tire is up for it.

This on or what? Idw head to Newark and be the only one there?

And what's the pace going to be? I've never hit twisties on this bike, just got it... So probably won't be out there killin it... So if it's gonna be a fast ride idw hold anyone back lol might just go off on my own

This on or what? Idw head to Newark and be the only one there?

And what's the pace going to be? I've never hit twisties on this bike, just got it... So probably won't be out there killin it... So if it's gonna be a fast ride idw hold anyone back lol might just go off on my own

Tyler I'm going to ride hocking today if you wanna go?

Trying to get Max power and Dyno Brian to go as well.