Sunny Sunday Nerk-Hocking-Coshocton ride

Blitz

Looking to ride Sunday. Forecast is around 70 degrees and sunny. I'm trying to milk as many riding days as possible out of the season before the snow flies.

I'll post a route once I see who's interested. Figure to meet around 11am and head out. Pace will be spirited but anyone is welcome. We'll wait for the group at intersections. Probably meet either at Buckeye Lake or KFC in Newark.

Hope we can get a good group of guys together at least one more time before the bikes sit for 4 months.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might show but you will be waiting on me now. You up for Saturday or just Sunday

Why waiting on you? Saw you sold one of your bikes.

I might be down for Saturday too. I hate missing the Buckeyes game and the Browns play Thursday so I'm good for Sunday. But I might be in for Saturday too.

Why waiting on you? Saw you sold one of your bikes.

I might be down for Saturday too. I hate missing the Buckeyes game and the Browns play Thursday so I'm good for Sunday. But I might be in for Saturday too.

Got a vtx. and the other bike isn't ready for the street yet

Got a vtx. and the other bike isn't ready for the street yet

Damn....that's a big change.

Wide glide huh? Yeah man.....if that slows you down then that should put you right around as fast as I am now hahaha.

My weather info says partly cloudy and a high of 70 on Saturday and partly cloudy and a high of 67 on Sunday. Both days look decent and I wouldn't mind riding both.

I'm thinking meet at 9am (which will get kinda chilly for the Columbus guys....but I did it last year so it's not unbearable) at KFC in Newark on Saturday. We'll meet at 11am or Noon or Sunday. I'll post a route tomorrow but I'm thinking head South and then go North.

Ok guys,

Here's the plan. I'd like to get back in time to watch the game...or at least the 2nd half so I'll compromise. Meet at the BP on 13 and 70 right outside of Jacktown at 9:30. We'll go 13 to 204 to 757 back onto 13 for a short ways then 669 to Mconnelsville. Then 78 to 83 to 541 to Coshocton and then 541 to 79 and back South. Anyone can split off when they would like. Post up if you're in.

Meet at BP on 13 and 70. Grab a doughnut and kickstands at 9:40.

Im thinking about it. Might hold off till Sunday so I can ride the roads I no pretty well, since this will be the first real ride on the vtx. But who knows I might be there, let me think about it for a couple hours I'll let you no tonight to look for me or not

Im thinking about it. Might hold off till Sunday so I can ride the roads I no pretty well, since this will be the first real ride on the vtx. But who knows I might be there, let me think about it for a couple hours I'll let you no tonight to look for me or not

I gotcha. Most of these roads you know though. Only part I haven't ridden with you on is 78 and 83 and I think we may have ridden that. Hope to see you there man. If it's 9:30 is too early I can push it back a bit. I'll just have to DVR the game I guess.