Best Pillow?

max power

I know, I know, weird topic but I spent a chunk o' change on some new bed pillows a few months ago and they suck already.

Whats everyone s favorite pillow, how much, where, why etc.

I'm sick of wasting money on shitty pllows and waking up with neck pain.

We got some pillows at Target - don't remember the style, but they weren't name brand or anything - white with black piping and instead of being two pieces of fabric hemmed in the middle, they're actually two pieces with the thickness built in, like a block (there's about a 4" band of fabric between the two sides, like a cushion). They were maybe $13 each and seem to be holding up pretty well- we've had them less than 6 months though.

I sure found my solution, you can pay for higher end versions of this.....but we have 3 of these and LOVE THEM. No more neck cramps or pain for me, and I sleep much better PERIOD. Try it in different positions, they each feel different. We have had these going on 2 years, still work great.

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524883327927&crosssell=true

Edited by Pokey

I sure found my solution, you can pay for higher end versions of this.....but we have 3 of these and LOVE THEM. No more neck cramps or pain for me, and I sleep much better PERIOD. Try it in different positions, they each feel different. We have had these going on 2 years, still work great.

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524883327927&crosssell=true

+1. They have the contour shape for back sleepers and a more pillow like shape for side sleepers. I have one of each, been using them for years. Won't have anything else.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

my pillow is ancient, because every pillow I try is either too thick or too hard or has too much springiness.

I want something that cushions my head without forcing it into another direction, and my ancient pillow is the only one I've tried that has the right balance.

it won't last forever though, and I know i'm going to have to change soon.

I've always used over sized latex pillows much like the memory foam kind but softer and more porous though they are never cheap ranging anywhere from $60-$120 and aren't usually easy to find but JCPenny usually has a few available.