Thursday Ride 10/4

NinjaDoc

Tomorrow looks like an awesome day to ride, planning on riding down to newark via bolivar and doing the loop of dream ride

Any one else free by any chance to ride tomorrow, time we can work out based if any one else is free. Will like to set out between 10 and 11 from bolivar

the route i am planning on, http://goo.gl/maps/mlk9R

you can join half way first half etc etc

Edited by NinjaDoc

I would, but I have a bunch of shit I have to do to the bike just to get ready for the weekend.....change wheels, install tires, change oil, untape, bolt shit back up....and I just got back to my place.....plus I'm training people friday at 6am. :(

I may be able to ride half of the route with you. What time are you going to be coming down 541 around 60?

i pmed you rsv, i am guessing around 10:30, exact time i can txt you

I would, but I have a bunch of shit I have to do to the bike just to get ready for the weekend.....change wheels, install tires, change oil, untape, bolt shit back up....and I just got back to my place.....plus I'm training people friday at 6am. :(

looks like if you spend couple of hours tonight u will have a glorious ride tomorrow, I am risking probation to ride tomorrow :D

75 and delightful Ryan 75 and delightful

I am thinking U have become a track snob :)

I think you mean track addict.....track and crack, hell the even sound the same

At least I got my bike off the trailer this time! I am making an effort to get it back on the street!

Has any one been on 313 before ?

I saw your route that's a nice ride.When you are going south on route 79 you should turn left on Route 586 in fallsburg,Go down 586 for about 5-7 mile's until you see Licking valley road on the right take it till it dead ends turn left and you willbe right at CO road 668.....That way you bypass newark and the construction..Route 313 is new pavement to Route 83.The rest is nice and sencic ..Really nice at Senaca lake.......:)

I saw your route that's a nice ride.When you are going south on route 79 you should turn left on Route 586 in fallsburg,Go down 586 for about 5-7 mile's until you see Licking valley road on the right take it till it dead ends turn left and you willbe right at CO road 668.....That way you bypass newark and the construction..Route 313 is new pavement to Route 83.The rest is nice and sencic ..Really nice at Senaca lake.......:)

Thx ridein :) I was looking to go down and see the meet spot etc for the group ride, but if construction and other crap might just bypass it