Ohio dad bullying disabled girl

conn-e-rot

Yes.

oh do explain how you've deduced "you're wrong" from my quote

This is where I fully expect paragraph after paragraph of your limey bullshit because you won't accept the accuracy of my claims :)

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1

oh do explain how you've deduced "you're wrong" from my quote

This is where I fully expect paragraph after paragraph of your limey bullshit because you won't accept the accuracy of my claims :)

If I am wrong then you made no claim in the first place.

If I am wrong then you made no claim in the first place.

my claim was you take the fun out of it by looking way to god damn deep into things. Man mocks disabled girl. We mock and suggest beating of man full well knowing none of us actually know him are involved but would like to see REAL justice served, not that PC bureaucratic dribble the government deems "justice"

I'm assuming that is all this thread was intended to be and the fun part. Turning it into another legalese debate just removes the fun IMO. Its also carryover of other funny picture thread where I like to see funny pictures instead of reading dumb facts or raising questions on its legitimacy. We get it, its the internet and half the shit is fake

Now in cases like the chase/shooting thread it is better suited however (and this is just me) I usually stop following because it then becomes boring to myself and I'm not here to be bored, that is what my job is for and this is my multi-tasking escape from boredom. Instead of bitching (normally) about someone posting whatever they want on an open public forum I just opt out like should happen and disregard it until my (supposed to be) comical one liners are challenged and then I shall insert my asshole ways to instigate for pure entertainment value

And lastly, you specifically wrote I said you were wrong and when challenged you quoted a comment that did not have me saying you were wrong or implying you were wrong so I still don't get how you came to that conclusion

#Lawyeredbyanidiotwithawfulgrammar

:D

• Upvote 2

my claim was you take the fun out of it by looking way to god damn deep into things. Man mocks disabled girl. We mock and suggest beating of man full well knowing none of us actually know him are involved but would like to see REAL justice served, not that PC bureaucratic dribble the government deems "justice"

I'm assuming that is all this thread was intended to be and the fun part. Turning it into another legalese debate just removes the fun IMO. Its also carryover of other funny picture thread where I like to see funny pictures instead of reading dumb facts or raising questions on its legitimacy. We get it, its the internet and half the shit is fake

Now in cases like the chase/shooting thread it is better suited however (and this is just me) I usually stop following because it then becomes boring to myself and I'm not here to be bored, that is what my job is for and this is my multi-tasking escape from boredom. Instead of bitching (normally) about someone posting whatever they want on an open public forum I just opt out like should happen and disregard it until my (supposed to be) comical one liners are challenged and then I shall insert my asshole ways to instigate for pure entertainment value

And lastly, you specifically wrote I said you were wrong and when challenged you quoted a comment that did not have me saying you were wrong or implying you were wrong so I still don't get how you came to that conclusion

#Lawyeredbyanidiotwithawfulgrammar

:D

This is where I fully expect paragraph after paragraph of your american bullshit :)

:bitchfight:

• Upvote 1

instead of paragraphs of buzzkill proper limey english, we got paragraphs of semi-functioning-tard dago-stached bro-speak.

today, nobody wins.

:lol: this is why I love this place

:bitchfight:

I'd rep that but alas the jiffy has gotten me :lol:

• Upvote 2