Color me red. Old but new name change.

Moto-Brian

So, used to be "KTM-Brian" due to working as the Area Manager for the region. Well, with a heavy heart, I decided to move on from KTM and start a new and exciting adventure with none other than Ducati North America.

Pretty much same gig, but with a much more passionate and sharply focused street and race brand.

Been a crazy couple of weeks. However, Ducati has already shown me why it was the right decision. Super organized and very sharp when it comes to doing business.

In any case, new name, but same dude. I'll hopefully still see you all at Mid-Ohio.

• Upvote 1

Gotta start saving my money for next summers Ducati Fly'n Ride track days!

Congratulations, Brian. Happy for you.

Thanks, man. I'd love to get something like that started. But, I think the amount of stuff I will have on my plate will prevent me from taking that idea to the table so soon.

But, I will be looking to talk to the boys at Mid-O and trying to create some sort of presence.

I am going to rub my pee-pee on your Duc. end of story. You might be sleeping, you might be on the bike, either way, this will happen.

Seriously though, congrats bro. I was going to take a few pics of the KTM pedal bikes in Switzerland for you actually, the one even had a battery powered option, like a moped but battery powered, they were SICK.

Actually, if I were going to buy a baller bike, like real baller, it'd be a euro bike, I talked to several shops over there, and they were telling me about the US versions and how they hated them compared to their stuff due to cheaper components. Actually was having a few good convos, then looked and saw the price tags. Woah.

Again, Congrats!