65 degree Saturday spirit

NinjaDoc

Checking for interest for a group ride this Saturday, supposed to be high of 65 and low of 57. Means we will get enough temp and sunlight for a good ride. Will post specifics like route- place - time as we get closer based on temp.

If time is limiting factor we will ride around the neo roads usual stuff.

If we have enough time we will go down south a bit to explore some new roads.

Speed will be spirited if its neo and moderate if checking out new roads.

Means 70 in straight always and 15-20+ and above the suggested speed for the corners. At times passing in double yellow if some nice twisty roads are coming ahead. No riders left behind will wait for every one at intersection.

this is some what the route i had in mind http://goo.gl/maps/0eGkb , keeping it short and sweet since many want to get home early and before cold sets in, but if time permits we can tweak it to hit some twisties like 751, or 83 down to 78 etc

never been on most of these roads and always wanted to check then out since on google pics the scenery is outstanding, any ways since not sure about the road condition wont be a high pace like "slow paced ride" last time :D will keep it moderate, fun and safe sport TOURING.

Untitled.jpg

Meet at Bolivar diary queen, right off exit 93 on highway 77

meet around 11:00 and kick stand by 11:15

hoping to wrap up by 4:00

Edited by NinjaDoc

I will be sitting on my deck being ridiculously jealous and drowning my sorrows that I cannot make it while you guys are out having fun :(

Don't sit there then, come and ride :D

I'm riding to Toledo this weekend to see my family... I won't be able to make it. Sry

Take 83 upto the end before u hit the slab way

I might be up for this as long as we can make it back by 3:00 ~ 4:00.

If we are short of time we can ride the usual neo stuff, which gives you the flexibility to cut back early if needed and still not much to travel,

I'm down like Charlie Brown.

If at all we try some new roads pace might be moderate pauly' date=' hope its okay with ya

I'm a maybe.

We are slammed at work and will prolly be working!

Snob :nono: u only rode with us once this year, come out and ride :p

I'm a maybe.

We are slammed at work and will prolly be working!

You know there is a track day going on that day ;);)

(Nivin probably hates me now that I've become a track snob)

Edited by RHill

You know there is a track day going on that day ;);)

(Nivin probably hates me now that I've become a track snob)

Any adverse condition, still you would always show up for rides no matter what, I knew once you touch track you never gonna come back dang lost a good street guy to the madness :D

Before I can commit to this i need to know the NinjaDoc difference between spirited and moderate pace. I went on one of your slow paced rides and was slightly confused because it seemed like we were kinda frikin flying. I think you and Uncle Punk must have gone to the same school. He tricked us----there is no nephew.

• Upvote 3

Any adverse condition, still you would always show up for rides no matter what, I knew once you touch track you never gonna come back dang lost a good street guy to the madness :D

I'll be back next year; need to pick up another bike for the street. Think I might go small displacement so I can push hard and still be going at a moderate pace :D

And save on tires, fuel, and insurance. :)

Before I can commit to this i need to know the NinjaDoc difference between spirited and moderate pace. I went on one of your slow paced rides and was slightly confused because it seemed like we were kinda frikin flying. I think you and Uncle Punk must have gone to the same school. He tricked us----there is no nephew.

Hmmm, this is now making me second guess this ride...

:facepalm:

Nivin' date=' I don't care what the pace is. I just want to ride my motorcycle and have a good time.[/quote']

^^this

Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm, this is now making me second guess this ride...

^^this

Sent from my iPhone

Don't let Jerry dissuade you, we'll make sure a good time is had by all. I'll probably ride the Fizzer, so I'll be keeping it sane.

Besides, the UP ride wasn't *that* bad. Probably my favorite of the year, in fact.