65 degree Saturday spirit

NinjaDoc

The good roads start south of Bolivar' date=' Brother.[/quote']

Yea I know lol, didn't realize how "spoiled" I was when I was living in Columbus. Now that I moved up here, lets just say I am less than pleased.

That post was more of a "anyone want to meet up further up north so we can ride down to Bolivar together" kind of thing lol.

Sent from my iPhone

this is some what the route i had in mind http://goo.gl/maps/0eGkb , keeping it short and sweet since many want to get home early and before cold sets in, but if time permits we can tweak it to hit some twisties like 751, or 83 down to 78 etc

never been on most of these roads and always wanted to check then out since on google pics the scenery is outstanding, any ways since not sure about the road condition wont be a high pace like "slow paced ride" last time :D will keep it moderate, fun and safe sport TOURING.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by NinjaDoc

Am I really the only one that thinks the "slow paced ride" everyone gives you shit for wasn't really as fast as everyone makes it sound? I thought it was spirited but by no means Mach retard

We kinda upped the pace when we hit the new pavement of the eastern roads like 152 etc before that we were kind of stuck behind traffic. But there is no comparison to the speed that some of these guys ride, but thats their usual ride and pace so no problems for them. but for the rest who came in expecting a comfortable pace it was a bad idea and i am sorry for the wrong advertisement on that thread.

Compared to the medium pace we kept for the dream ride, we sure were fast, much faster than we should be riding on a street. :( need to dial down before it becomes a habit and some thing bad happens.

Edited by NinjaDoc

I think everyone just like seizing the opportunity to give Nivin shit.

The pace was fine, a little quicker than advertised, but if anyone of us felt that there was an issue(with the pace or riders struggling to keep up) we would have gladly slowed down.

I think the description of the ride was casual or relaxed or something like that....I'm pretty sure we all knew going in, it was going to be a little quicker than that.

this is some what the route i had in mind http://goo.gl/maps/0eGkb , keeping it short and sweet since many want to get home early and before cold sets in, but if time permits we can tweak it to hit some twisties like 751, or 83 down to 78 etc

never been on most of these roads and always wanted to check then out since on google pics the scenery is outstanding, any ways since not sure about the road condition wont be a high pace like "slow paced ride" last time :D will keep it moderate, fun and safe sport TOURING.

Untitled.jpg

Looks like a nice route.

The pace will be the pace. As long as everyone rides safe and comfortably, I don't really worry about it anymore.

You peeled off before Nivin decided to overheat his Viffer. :)

However' date=' it was in no way "Mach Retard". It was upshifted, but not as fast as some other rides that I won't mention.[/quote']

I was still there for the overheating. It was shortly after we pulled off cause he was overheating that I split :cool:

I hope this ride goes down, and I don't have to ride down to Bolivar by myself :( . If anyone wants to ride behind my slow ass I'd appreciate any constructive criticism on my form/technique/ body position. Unfortunately I have yet to hit the track to practice these things (You can only do so much on the street and still keep it safe.)

Sent from my iPhone

Figures the warm weekend i cant go for a ride...that far. I may squeeze in a shorty. Be safe and have fun!

Some day we all should get together in Newark for a ride again

I think everyone just like seizing the opportunity to give Nivin shit.

The pace was fine, a little quicker than advertised, but if anyone of us felt that there was an issue(with the pace or riders struggling to keep up) we would have gladly slowed down.

I think the description of the ride was casual or relaxed or something like that....I'm pretty sure we all knew going in, it was going to be a little quicker than that.

When will we get to go for a ride again Ryan,

When will we get to go for a ride again Ryan,

I'll have something for the street next year....maybe a weestrom or a sv650s.

The GSXR is not going to go back on the street...track fairings just went on.