65 degree Saturday spirit

NinjaDoc

I' date=' too, have been on a few OR.net rides that felt like "home". I've been on a few OR.net rides that I couldn't wait to get away from, too. [/quote']

Ditto.

I've enjoyed every C.O.R.E. ride. There are a few reasons for this but mostly it's been covered, competency is the major factor not speed. New riders cause the most destruction not fast ones, most of the C.O.R.E. guys aren't new riders.

i am jacks raging bile duct - my riding life is ending one minute at a time

on serious note, when i say i need more saddle time before riding with them guys, its just to get more comfortable and competent thats all, as of now lot of psychological barriers to overcome like broken pavements, descending steep left hand turns etc

Ditto.

I've enjoyed every C.O.R.E. ride. There are a few reasons for this but mostly it's been covered, competency is the major factor not speed. New riders cause the most destruction not fast ones, most of the C.O.R.E. guys aren't new riders.

but i say every new riders has to start some where, and for me personally riding with much better riders all the time helped to improve a lot. A group needs newer riders joining its rank to sustain or else it gets withered away

i am jacks raging bile duct - my riding life is ending one minute at a time

on serious note, when i say i need more saddle time before riding with them guys, its just to get more comfortable and competent thats all, as of now lot of psychological barriers to overcome like broken pavements, descending steep left hand turns etc

i told you to come do a nelson day. you'll get over your fear of "imperfect" riding surface, quick.