crash on the dragon pics

600ZZ4eb

wow... he just gave up on it, stood it up, and rode straight into oncoming traffic.

I don't even understand how you get to that thought. Letting off the brake, leaning the shit out of it, and rolling the dice that you either lean too much and lowside or lean just enough and escape, or just saying fuck it, stand it up, and have a 100% chance of hitting the car in front of you.

When I biffed on 79N in Newark, I chose option B knowing that the worst thing I was going to potentially hit was a guardrail. This guy is a grade A moron.

I don't even understand how you get to that thought. Letting off the brake, leaning the shit out of it, and rolling the dice that you either lean too much and lowside or lean just enough and escape, or just saying fuck it, stand it up, and have a 100% chance of hitting the car in front of you.

When I biffed on 79N in Newark, I chose option B knowing that the worst thing I was going to potentially hit was a guardrail. This guy is a grade A moron.

^ This. That guy is a fucking idiot.

+1

Notice he even let off of the brakes while already stood up and headed straight for the 'vette.

A lowside is waay better than a highside, especially one that involves a car.

+1

Notice he even let off of the brakes while already stood up and headed straight for the 'vette.

A lowside is waay better than a highside, especially one that involves a car.

stood it up, let off brakes, stared right at the vette, what the f$#k could go wrong? :nono:

proof that you go where you look.

had this happen right infront of me when i was down at the dragon 4 years ago.. also the last time i rode the dragon and stuck to the track

had some dude on a cruiser waving at the camera, it was actually not killboy but some one else by the time he and the passenger looked forward there was a small truck i think a ranger and they were across the yellow... blamo.... both ended up fine but it took us a long time to help them and clean up the mess

You don't get the feel of how fast the dude was actually going from the pictures. I guess he was going to fast and "had to lay her down".

My guess is it was a combination of going in too hot for the turn and target fixation.