Are you kidding me?

flounder

Hell yea, thanks guys! If you need any ghosts I grew some this year, let me know. Currently extracting capsaicin from some because why not?:D

Hell no man i tryed them before had stomach cramps for a couple hours lol for got to wash hand and took a piss that sucked and i had a friend also try one she was out side eating dirty ass snow. Thanks tho. Ill pm you tomorrow with info.

Edited by Dying Shadow

What MJ said. The pepper seeds I bought did not meet the claimed hotness.

Next year sticking to tried and true known varieties.

I know some people that got bell peppers, but a couple of the plants turned out to be really spicy! I'm not sure which seed manufacturer gets it right, or if this is just something to expect.

If bell peppers are planted in the same garden as hot peppers they can crooks pollinate from my understanding and you'll get hot bells. Also the weather during the growing Season has allot to do with how hot they get

right! they only planted bell peppers though, so they had to be messed up from the seed sellers. I think i might just buy some organic peppers from the store and harvest the seeds - then i know what i'm getting.

Thanks to Brandon (dying shadow) for the Butch T and the Morugas!

mLPrs.jpg

You have to prepare for the worst with these bastards:

CrfN6.jpg

Got a guy at work who'll eat anything for $5 to agree to split one with me tomorrow, i'll try to get pics/video of the insanity:devil::devil:

Well? How did the pepper split, choke, puke, burnt bung go with your buddy today Fizz?

Those f*^kers are hot! My buddy ended up not wanting to split the pepper outright, but he did eat ~1/4 of it. No puking involved, just a lot of sweating, flush faces, some abdominal discomfort, and a spicy bung indeed. Possibly the worst part was the post-consumption belching that continued to remind me of the heat/pain throughout the next hour.

Overall, the Moruga has a delicious flavor which is very different from most of the less hot peppers, and compared to other Super-hots, has a very fast, up front burn. Most of the heat was gone at 10 mins. post consumption, whereas in my experience the ghost pepper has a nearly half hour long slow burn.

Between the two of us, 2/3 of a gallon of milk is gone. I probably wont be eating one outright again, but will definitely be using them in cooking/ making next years hot sauces. Thanks again Shadow!