need help moving bike(Dayton)

Exarch

So here is the deal, I need to get my bike from riverside to Eaton and get my new bike from Eaton to Huber Heights. I will pay in gas+food or in $$, I am looking to do this Wednesday or Thursday after 5pm. If someone has a trailer or a truck & straps for a bike and can do this let me know.

937-732-1155 is my number, feel free to text me any time night or day or call after 2pm wedness/Thursday. Thanks :)

So here is the deal, I need to get my bike from riverside to Eaton and get my new bike from Eaton to Huber Heights. I will pay in gas+food or in $$, I am looking to do this Wednesday or Thursday after 5pm. If someone has a trailer or a truck & straps for a bike and can do this let me know.

937-732-1155 is my number, feel free to text me any time night or day or call after 2pm wedness/Thursday. Thanks :)

What bikes?

He is trading his 250R for an F4i, sharp bike by the way Tom! Good deal, and a good step up for you man. If I didnt have plans after work the next few days, I'd help you out

Thanks Helmutt. I can possibly help Thursday, but I won't know until after work tomorrow. I have a Dodge dually, ramps, tie downs, etc....

Thanks Helmutt. I can possibly help Thursday, but I won't know until after work tomorrow. I have a Dodge dually, ramps, tie downs, etc....

That'd be cool, just give me a call or text if you can, if you arnt able to I'll have to grow a pair and deal with the cold or do it later if it decides to rain. It will probably take atleast a couple hours between getting the bikes loaded/unloaded and the drive time(30ish minutes)

I don't mind riding when it's a little chilly outside, but after about 15min of riding my hands go numb and controlling the bike is a little more difficult while shivering lol, so I prefer not to ride like that unless I absolutely have to.

He is trading his 250R for an F4i, sharp bike by the way Tom! Good deal, and a good step up for you man. If I didnt have plans after work the next few days, I'd help you out

Thanks!

Sorry bud, the weekend would work much better for me.

All good, this weekend is bad for me, first full weekend I've had to work in a long time. Normally I'm off on Saturdays.

I don't mind riding when it's a little chilly outside, but after about 15min of riding my hands go numb and controlling the bike is a little more difficult while shivering lol, so I prefer not to ride like that unless I absolutely have to.

Moar gear! Layers! Insulated liners in jacket and riding pants. Ask ReconRat how he does it each year. He rides as long as there's no ice on the roads!