Picked up a new dirt toy Black Friday

max power

2007 Honda 400ex. Leftover that was purchased brand new by the original owner in march. Says he never rode it out of his development and I believe him. Claims under 3 hours. Extremely clean.

IMG_0059.jpg

bth_IMG_0059.jpg?t=1353726287 bth_IMG_0057.jpg?t=1353726165

bth_IMG_0080.jpg?t=1353725721 bth_IMG_0079.jpg?t=1353725682

bth_IMG_0081.jpg?t=1353725749bth_IMG_0086.jpg?t=1353725905

bth_IMG_0076.jpg?t=1353725553 bth_IMG_0074.jpg?t=1353725451

Warrior is for sale.

Edited by max power

nice. offroading every now and then is a lot of fun. only downside, fiding a place to ride it.

that's why I don't have one. if I lived where my mom does (way down in kentucky by tenn) I would. as there are trails all through the mnts for atv's that go on for many miles. my stepdad took me on some a few years ago when he had 2 atv's. it was a shit load of fun going up steep hillsides, mud holes etc. I wanted one ever since.

Any idea what dealership the original owner picked up the bike up from? I would like to find a dealership within the state of Ohio with left over quads. Looking for a 450R as a xmas present to myself. A 2007 found new in 2012 sounds like one hell of find.

This one came from Joe Carson in Carroll. Bought new in March. He said they had several more at the time. Dude paid $5500. I think new units go for $6200ish.

I got it for about a third of that.

nice. offroading every now and then is a lot of fun. only downside, fiding a place to ride it.

that's why I don't have one. if I lived where my mom does (way down in kentucky by tenn) I would. as there are trails all through the mnts for atv's that go on for many miles. my stepdad took me on some a few years ago when he had 2 atv's. it was a shit load of fun going up steep hillsides, mud holes etc. I wanted one ever since.

We ride at Wayne a bunch and I go to WV a few times a year. Tons of trails there.

Edited by max power

This one came from Joe Carson in Carroll. Bought new in March. He said they had several more at the time. Dude paid $5500. I think new units go for $6200ish.

I got it for about a third of that.

Wow that's one hell of a deal, and it will be nice to ride with another Honda!