And we're back.

Casper

Oh, and the "I just sat there hitting refresh" awards go to 06vulcan, AndyJ, Bob Marley, bowdog, buxnut, conn-e-rot, cOoTeR, gsxr1000bill, JackFlash, Tank, TheBrown57, and Tonik.

I didn't notice it was down. I use my phone to get on here and just stay logged in most of the time. I wonder if my phone was doing something on its own?

How long was the site down and when?

And that's why I say be a fan on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter. I always post statuses whenever something happens. :D

I didn't see one from the OR fan page but thats usually first thing I checked. I just happened to see Carrie said something and figured that was the cause otherwise I woulda been in that list :lol:

And that's why I say be a fan on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter. I always post statuses whenever something happens. :D

I stopped following you on twitter because the post promotions you were doing double tweeted every time. Once from here and once from facebook.

I stopped following you on twitter because the post promotions you were doing double tweeted every time. Once from here and once from facebook.
I fixed that. Also stopped the automatic posting. It was annoying me, so I'm sure it was annoying others as well.

I didn't see anything on Facebook either. Probably had to do with their new thing of only show a few people posts that aren't paid for to be promoted.

Yeah I don't like Facebook much anymore. Pretty annoying they want us to pay for people to see the posts, even though we're not selling anything nor making money. Oh well. It's their sandbox, I'm just shitting it in.

Yeah I don't like Facebook much anymore. Pretty annoying they want us to pay for people to see the posts, even though we're not selling anything nor making money. Oh well. It's their sandbox, I'm just shitting it in.

Yeah I used to advertise on FB, soooo not worth it at all.