IMS Cleveland After-Party

Vulcan_Rider

Well it is getting to be that time of the year to start thinking about the drunken shit show that is the IMS after party. This year the IMS is in Cleveland January 25-27 so the party will be the 26th. I know some people are planning on going to Indy instead of Cleveland this year so I just wanted to see who is still heading up this way this year.

Unfortunately we have been asked not to return to Buddy's which has been our spot for the last few years. I was not given any specific reason as to why they dont want us there I was just told the owner decided we were no longer welcome.

For anyone in the area if you have any suggestions on where we could go that would give us some good specials and could accomodate our group I'm all for suggestions.

Everyone start chiming in with a head count so we can see where we are at.

Unfortunately we have been asked not to return to Buddy's which has been our spot for the last few years. I was not given any specific reason as to why they dont want us there I was just told the owner decided we were no longer welcome.

Wow. Now I really want to know... was last year's debauchery >> than years past?

I know I behaved.

Lucky state of TN hasnt tried the same... what would happen if everyone shows at buddy's anyway? Would they really ask you to leave?

doubt it but no reason to give money to a place that doesnt want us there not to mention the service would be terrible

I am not from that side of town, so I am not sure what place is close by the show, and has room for the group that did not go to Indy. I would vote for Tilted Kilt just for the eye candy, but downtown and parking and not really an area for everyone to hang out.

Lol at Buddy's not being able to handle us

I'm probably in if a party goes down, I'm currently in for Indy as of right now however an all expenses paid trip to Vegas is being tossed around for that same weekend so I might have to bail on Indy

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of those places have great food or alcohol deals and a hotel close by?

To be honest, I didn't have a ton of fun at the show last year or the year before - it was ok, but really, I think I only come for the after party.

• Upvote 1

i dont think you're gonna find the food deals anywhere other than buddy's. The drink deals weren't really deals at all but pretty typical bar pricing if you ask me

Yeah, I don't forsee a lot of other places doing that steak deal. Too bad.

I'm with MJ on this one, I'm a bit blasé about the show. I just want to see (and take part in) all the bullshits that develops afterwards. :)

• Upvote 1

The only things I know that way is Scoundrels but I'm quarreling with the owners right now so I don't really feel like giving them business. I also don't think the drink deals would be all that great

The owner is a big motorcycle guy so if you mention it, he may be inclined to cut a better deal