Who still has semi-auto rifles for sale?

Scruit

Buckeye Outdoors still has 'em.

Or, better yet just go online and buy what you want not what's left on the shelves. Buds Guns or CDNN, just order and have it shipped to your local FFL (use Gunbroker's FFL finder to locate a cheap transfer source). $10-20 for the trans

fer, no need to search around.

A fucking men.

Now if you want it simply for resale at a later date...

The proposed AWB would ban sales or transfers of pre-ban firearms once it takes effect. If it's your when the ban starts, then it's yours until they repeal the AWB.

This could be the last time in our lifetimes we can buy semi-auto rifles.

So yeah, I'm buying.

I keep hearing Wally World still has them. I hate Wally, but if it comes down to it this weekend, most likely will have to pick up a 2nd AR and 870. Heard they have the HD 870 18.5 barrel 340-20mail in rebate, may just have to get both. If I can tomorrow at lunch I'll run to the closest wally world and see. As I said, this is the ONLY Thing I would buy there, I hate even considering it. I may just try some gun shops online too.

I got one in SE ohio that may work too.

Curious but topic related question... My dad has a pretty extensive gun collection as he used the last AWB as his shopping list. He's rolling on 70 now and sadly I know he will pass one day. My question is does "prohibit transfer" count in matters of estates?