Who still has semi-auto rifles for sale?

Scruit

I'm not concerned with brian owning any gun, its the general population that concerns me

Mags, I haven't agreed with a lot of things said by you, and others for that matter. I have guns, I like guns, I have my CCL, I practice CCL, and I'm a pretty big redneck at heart. BUT, I do agree with this statement, and the fact that every "assault rifle" is pretty much sold out around here in 5.56/.223, actually scares me too. I am concerned irresponsible people will be buying them and not practicing safe storage, practice, education, everything and this could end poorly.

Now I am not saying I think we need to ban them, or do anything like that, but I do feel there needs to be more evaluation of people getting guns like these.

I am sure I will get flamed for agreeing with Mags and stating my feelings, but I am not hating on gun owners, or people who disagree with adding more restrictions. Like I said, I have my AR, a long with several other guns, and plan to continue to purchase these guns, teach my kids about them, but I do feel that right now it's too easy for criminals to obtain weapons.

Mags, I haven't agreed with a lot of things said by you, and others for that matter. I have guns, I like guns, I have my CCL, I practice CCL, and I'm a pretty big redneck at heart. BUT, I do agree with this statement, and the fact that every "assault rifle" is pretty much sold out around here in 5.56/.223, actually scares me too. I am concerned irresponsible people will be buying them and not practicing safe storage, practice, education, everything and this could end poorly.

Now I am not saying I think we need to ban them, or do anything like that, but I do feel there needs to be more evaluation of people getting guns like these.

I am sure I will get flamed for agreeing with Mags and stating my feelings, but I am not hating on gun owners, or people who disagree with adding more restrictions. Like I said, I have my AR, a long with several other guns, and plan to continue to purchase these guns, teach my kids about them, but I do feel that right now it's too easy for criminals to obtain weapons.

nope i agree, its certainly a valid concern

nope i agree, its certainly a valid concern

I'm more worried about the idiots driving on the streets or the pilot flying the plane I'm on than whether or not they have firearm.

I guess what I'm saying is there are a lot more things out there that have a greater opportunity for negatively impacting me than John Suckygunowner down the street so while I agree it's a small concern, I'll not be losing sleep over it. In all cases, there's not a whole lot I can do about them but make sure I do my part right.

• Upvote 1

I'm more worried about the idiots driving on the streets or the pilot flying the plane I'm on than whether or not they have firearm.

I guess what I'm saying is there are a lot more things out there that have a greater opportunity for negatively impacting me than John Suckygunowner down the street so while I agree it's a small concern, I'll not be losing sleep over it. In all cases, there's not a whole lot I can do about them but make sure I do my part right.

I said valid, not something I actually worry about that much :D

I agree couldn't have stated it better.

Yeah, I guess I should reword that, I'm not too worried because well, I am normally armed. I am more just seeing the trend that everyone is going nuts for them now, and weren't earlier. That's what I mean. I don't worry so much about a neighbor who has an AR, I should have been more clear. But that's kinda what Mags was saying, just different wording.

Fin has some nice AR-15's for like $2000 come on money bags...

the one in Canton has 1 $2200 and I forget the brand. El cheapo was trying to get one for $600 a few weeks ago and now i gotta double my damn budget. I didn't really need a trailer anyway lol