What we got for Christmas! 2012 edition

max power

I got a DG bumper and DG skid plate for my new quad!

While my wife is kick ass for getting me these most necessary bits for any stock ATV, I gotta sat that DG's build quality has gone straight in the shitter.

The bumper didn't fit straight due to the tabs being welded at some odd angles and the rear skid doesn't even come close to lining up with the stock mounting holes. On top of that, they only welded half of it. Thank God for the welding wildman, Rawlins 87.

What did you get?

Thanks! I'm freakin' jazzed. Been wanting a 599 for a while now. Got a deal and already have Dunlop Q2's, an Ohlins HO 321 rear shock, Race Tech .90 fork springs and Gold Valve on order for it. Come on spring!!

New work clothes, otterbox for the phone, other misc.

We went much smaller this year than some prior years, but overall it was a great day

Nothin wrong with that brotha! Christmas is about who, not what.

Otter box has saved my phone many times already. Paid for itself time and time again.

Tools, a new air compressor, a few PS3 games, clothes, etc. I picked up a ZG Double Bubble for my bike and an iPod Touch 5th gen (I am a music nut) as xmas gifts for myself :) . Went a little overboard on the kiddos this year as well. Hope Santa was good to everyone!!

• Upvote 1

I went and picked this up the 24th......that's right! Happy Saturnalia to me!!

599.jpg

Thought that was my friends who just sold his an is currently holding it for the buyer.

I got a crockpot, toaster oven, gift cards an other home stuff. I still have 1 more Christmas tomorrow then I'm all done.

i got socks, underwear, undershirts, and a long fucking lecture about how my appearance is the reason im not finding a job worth a damn... YAY for the one time a year i see my parents

edit for credit to my dad ** one positive thing, my dad gave me his great grandmothers engagement ring to give to my girl **

• Upvote 2

I got a rifle ( .223 & posted pics in my boltgun thread ), a couple laser pointers to drive the cat nuts, cash & gift cards. Typically, wife and I just buy what we want for ourselves to ensure ultimate gift happiness :D

Spent the day at the parents with family. Got 1 pair of winter socks, money a month ago from dad, tupperware kit, fruit basket, a big metal tin with a outdoor scene on it containing sewing supplies, a bag of dog toys and my grandmother or grandfathers plastic duck that quacks when you walk by if it wasn't broke, all from my mom. Good times. Actual Christmas number 2 at mom and dads with more brothers and seesters is not until Sunday, since we hold off until my girls can be there.

Edited by Gump

i got socks, underwear, undershirts, and a long fucking lecture about how my appearance is the reason im not finding a job worth a damn... YAY for the one time a year i see my parents

:D:rolleyes:

edit for credit to my dad ** one positive thing, my dad gave me his great grandmothers engagement ring to give to my girl **

Nice. That goes a long, long way to making up for lectures.

And if your girl loves the fact that she has your great grandmother's engagement ring instead of something new from the jewelry store at the mall, that probably proves she's the right one.