What we got for Christmas! 2012 edition

max power

i got buckyballs, movies, toys, money, and the love, smiles and affection of my beautiful baby niece. i got her this for part of her 1 year birthday/xmas (pretty close together) present:

gloomy_bear_pink_plush.jpg

she loves it sooooooo much and i laugh every time i see her hugging it.

• Upvote 4

i got buckyballs, movies, toys, money, and the love, smiles and affection of my beautiful baby niece. i got her this for part of her 1 year birthday/xmas (pretty close together) present:

gloomy_bear_pink_plush.jpg

she loves it sooooooo much and i laugh every time i see her hugging it.

God you are sick, I love it.

Officially redecorated the master bath. (Paint, rugs, towels, curtains, etc)

Realistically those were what the wife wanted. I bought myself rain gear on closeout and didnt get too many additional trinkets I didnt want or need. :D

Best part my back is getting better and the rest of the family has been healthy and all are relatively happy. What more do you really need. :banana:

Craig

Dad got me an ak, grandparents on moms side gave me an old 6,5x55 Swedish Italian Mauser and on my dads side I was given my grandpas old m1 carbine that he was issued back in the army

WOW! That's awesome. Lucky.

Sold my small older Craftsman roller box and upgraded to this.

My Christmas present...from me...to me. Thx, Bubba! :D

IMGP0813.jpg

Bubba did Bubba good. Nice big box.

Bubba did Bubba good. Nice big box.

Problem is, once I picked up all the random tools strewn around the garage and the workbench and stored 'em in the roller, it's already full! Guess I'm gonna have to treat myself to an Easter basket next year.... ;)

razer deathstalker keyboard for my desktop, phone case with my kiddos on it, and some random clothes and money from the rest of the family.. i got the wife lightroom 4 and a nice photo printer.. we spent too much money on our children to really buy too much for each other, but i was ok with it, because this is the first year the twins actually knew what they were doing and ripped their gifts open, so it made everything worth it..!

Dad bought me a ton of riding gear for next season as well as my Carver 1 piece suit for trackdays on the 250,wife got me some smell good stuff,dvds, Farcry 3 and Black Ops 2. We got the kids too many noisy toys. My son has a 2 full sets of tools and my daughter is in My Little Pony heaven and my dad gave them both $200 to go clothes shopping at Target. First time hosting Christmas this year at our place went great can't wait to do it again.

I got new gear. First gear Kilimanjaro jacket and HT overpants, and the heated liner for both. Adjustable levers for the SV, a gift card to the Iron Pony, and a new grill.

Dad got me the same set Kilimanjaro jacket and overpants in silver and dark grey. told me to get ready for a Deals Gap trip and BYOB 2013.

this is the first year the twins actually knew what they were doing and ripped their gifts open, so it made everything worth it..!

That's how it was for our youngest, 18 months old. She was opening other people's stuff at my sister's for Christmas eve! When we got done with Christmas stuff, we did birthday stuff for my nephew (turned one on Christmas day) and my daughter decided to help him out with opening stuff! :lol: It was awesome!