Saturday 1/12/13 Cruise?

TimTheAzn

Just got out for a bit, might do some more riding later as well. Roads weren't too bad, I used common sense and realized they were still a little wet, but all-in-all I have no regrets.

...although my bike will have to be treated to a bath either today or tomorrow lol

Tim. Are you in Dublin, Ohio or Dublin on the emerald isle?

Ah, damn when I moved up to Cleveland, I never switched my location on the forum. Ill have to fix that.

I'll be up in NEO just cruising around, I refuse to pass up an opportunity to ride this time of the year lol.

Sent from my iPhone

If it doesn't rain, I can't see myself having enough self control not to ride. Anyone else going to be out and about?

Sent from my iPhone

I saw 4-6 bikes out yesterday and today. I'm still afraid of the salt..

If you are going to ride, take ride on River Road through Hunting Valley and stop at Squires Castle.

Another local ride, thru the Metroparks from SR 43 (Solon) south to

Canal rd in Independence. Nice slow ride and you end up at Bike Nite on Wednesdays too!

Those cold roads stayed damp a lot longer than I thought they would. I only went local for a short putt & the roads were still damp at 3:30. Oh well, it is January.

Same here. I finally broke down at ~2:30 and went out. Was surprisingly pleasant, even though the roads were damp, and I wound up cruising around for a couple hours.

For January, I'll take it.

I left mine under the cover. Its going under the knife soon and I didn't wanna have to detail it all nice again with how wet the roads were so instead I took down Xmas lights and helped my buddies parents move

Saw a ton of bikes out and it was one of those rare days I wasn't jealous I wasn't out there too with them