Did another 1 cent auction for a lower

8mmDale

wohoo! High bidder. End it now end it now!:p

And holy crap. I clicked on my ended auction watch list. DDM4V5's are selling for over $3k on there. I don't think I could turn down an offer like that for one of mine. I think I'm going to list one. :eek:

This is getting insane, I'm thinking of selling my sub-2000 with the glock 17 10 round magazine along with a 33 round magazine.

Let the biding start at $1,550

You will easily get 1200. I would not be totally surprised at 1400. 1550, probably wouldn't surprise me either

Damn..Did you see the price of .223 reloading dies lately? I had my hands on some at Fin weeks ago for under $30 and put them back. Its going to be March before the crazyness is over.

If any bans are passed soon, they will derail my thinking here. I figure that since all the companies are pumping out all they can, in a few weeks, supply will be back. By then, the customers in the market for items, ( AR parts, semi-auto magazines ) will already have what they want, and prices should become "normal-ish"

If any bans are passed soon, they will derail my thinking here. I figure that since all the companies are pumping out all they can, in a few weeks, supply will be back. By then, the customers in the market for items, ( AR parts, semi-auto magazines ) will already have what they want, and prices should become "normal-ish"

:lol: I think that is months away. People are still hoarding looking for more, and they think they can sell them for huge profit like so many guys are now . I would settle for a little ammo on the shelves.

I'm already seeing prices drop. Obama's plan was more diluted than anticipated and all of the panicked masses bought their $2000 ARs. Watch Armslist as the new in box ARs start hitting. They'll start out at around $1500, but they'll be $1200 by next week as the "holy shit, prices are dropping" panic sets in. Panic buyers are prone to panic selling. I anticipate $900 ARs by March. As for ammo, private sales will follow this trend as well, but retail will take a little longer to re-supply. All in all, the EOs had little teeth to them and congress is pretty unlikely to pass anything other than maybe a 10-round limit. These are my opinions, so I can't provide links. Sometimes I rely on life experience and education rather than Rush, Sean, Glenn, Bill, Piers, Fox, Huffington, et al.

Edited by C-bus

I'm already seeing prices drop. Obama's plan was more diluted than anticipated and all of the panicked masses bought their $2000 ARs. Watch Armslist as the new in box ARs start hitting. They'll start out at around $1500, but they'll be $1200 by next week as the "holy shit, prices are dropping" panic sets in. Panic buyers are prone to panic selling. I anticipate $900 ARs by March. As for ammo, private sales will follow this trend as well, but retail will take a little longer to re-supply. All in all, the EOs had little teeth to them and congress is pretty unlikely to pass anything other than maybe a 10-round limit. These are my opinions, so I can't provide links. Sometimes I rely on life experience and education rather than Rush, Sean, Glenn, Bill, Piers, Fox, Huffington, et al.

That's exactly how I see it as well. I also think the mag ban will end up not having the votes to pass, and those prices will return to normal by this summer. We've gone over the peak on the gun prices, and I expect them to fall pretty quick. Mags will do the same, but take a bit longer.