my new ride...detailers please look

oldschoolsdime92

Nice pick up. Definitely gonna take some work but looks like better condition than my G35 was. My buddy who is a semi pro detailer took about 30 hours of solid work to get it perfect. I'd guesstimate 8-10hr multi stage job on yours depending how difficult the paint is to work with it

Nice pick up. Definitely gonna take some work but looks like better condition than my G35 was. My buddy who is a semi pro detailer took about 30 hours of solid work to get it perfect. I'd guesstimate 8-10hr multi stage job on yours depending how difficult the paint is to work with it

your about right.

a good detail is no joke. i have spent upward of 25+ hours on vehicles to correct them

I know your a ways away, but could you shoot me a pm with possible quote ?,

i really need some better detailed pictures. i usually always want to see the vehicle in person before i make a accurate quote.

i need close up shots on the paint with a light shined on it to really see the swirls, also any deeper scracthes, scrapes (as long as its not through the paint) i can usually completely fix, and or reduce the appearance of them.

Nice ride. Be glad you didn't buy white. My truck is covered in "rail dust". Looks like pumpkin spice got sick all over the damn thing.

4-5 hours and a couple Zaino products will get that out with ease!

these things are a monstrosity. Almost as bad as nissan cubes. No idea why honda decided to attempt to make a truck...i think the only foreign company to get it right so far is toyota.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

:)