Getting a new ride!

JStump

Went to look at my future bike today and this is it. The guy selling it is actually a member of sv forums and will be at deals gap with us this year. Also he is Likwids friend. Stand up guy and as soon as my taxes(and my buddies since he is buying my bike) come in I will be purchasing it. He agreed to hold it for me until then which is awesome. Hopefully it's not gonna take 3 weeks like I heard it would this year :/

2A6415D5-B5F0-4777-AE2C-C58F820FA9D6-4885-0000024DE6D42DB1.jpg

8058DFD2-9D74-46D9-91E2-23192474AE4F-4885-0000024DE0A1F573.jpg

E68C2F54-5427-494E-8DF9-CF8F6D40E080-4885-0000024DDC3400D0.jpg

07E3A7A9-93A0-42D1-A080-91D98C78E4AE-4885-0000024DD447ABF1.jpg

Haha nice, that is my old bike. I sold it to Adam just last summer so I'm kinda surprised he is selling it already. I think he got a Street Triple to replace it though?

Glad to see it found it's way back to OR!

Yes he did get a triple and I thought this bike looked familiar! He even said the previous owner had like a dozen 675s and this was his daily rider, so thanks for putting that gel seat on there for me :D If I had the cash back then I would have bought it. How much did he buy it for?

Edited by JStump

Nice ride, Stump. Congrats.

Needs mirrors.

Thanks, it does have 1 mirror, which I believe makes it legal in Ohio :D But I will probably get another one just because I prefer 2. The handlebar mirror is surprisingly useful, way more so than normal mirrors where all I see is my shoulders.

Thanks, it does have 1 mirror, which I believe makes it legal in Ohio :D But I will probably get another one just because I prefer 2.

Yeah, it's legal that way, but seeing what's behind you easily and quickly is of major importance in my book. Gotta be aware of your surroundings.

My FZ has hideous mirrors that make it look like a bug, but I won't trade them for anything.

Thanks, it does have 1 mirror, which I believe makes it legal in Ohio :D But I will probably get another one just because I prefer 2. The handlebar mirror is surprisingly useful, way more so than normal mirrors where all I see is my shoulders.

Yup, the oem mirrors are all but useless. I could see more outta that 1 mirror than I could both oem mirrors. I thought about putting another on but never got around to it.

I looked and I saw his CL ad, and you payed less than he did a few months ago. I wound up selling for $5500 and I'd bet you could still get that out of it during peak riding season.

Yup, the oem mirrors are all but useless. I could see more outta that 1 mirror than I could both oem mirrors. I thought about putting another on but never got around to it.

I looked and I saw his CL ad, and you payed less than he did a few months ago. I wound up selling for $5500 and I'd bet you could still get that out of it during peak riding season.

Oh no doubt, its a really clean bike. But I think I will be holding onto this one for a while!