Pmags value? brand new

cOoTeR

I may have a hook up for a limited number of pmags from Magpul. How much are they going for? I'm wondering if it'll be worth it to buy some extras. I just want 3 but I think my limit for the purchase is 8.

Buy 8. I see them posted for $40-$50, but posted doesn't mean "sold". If you can buy for $15 or less, you could sell them same day for $25 easily. Maybe $30+ to the right person with the least self control.

I'd buy however many you want to keep. The time to buy and flip them has passed.

That's kind of what it seems like. I can buy the Magpuls for about $15 not sure about a limit or shipping. If the profit would only be $5 or less doesn't seem worth it for the effort of finding buyers and shipping.

The two local gun shows had mags again. $20-25 some were still trying to get $40 but didnt sell to much. I agree with Imaposer buy what you want to keep. Seems the panic is winding down.

I wonder if guys that ordered rifles and are still waiting are going to continue to wait or cancel the orders realizing that people willing to pay extra have already done so? Maybe demand and price will drop soon.

I wonder if guys that ordered rifles and are still waiting are going to continue to wait or cancel the orders realizing that people willing to pay extra have already done so? Maybe demand and price will drop soon.

I hope others cancel. I ordered a rifle because I wanted a goddam rifle.

Rifle prices are somewhat high still but like you said those willing to over pay have done so already. I will wait to pick one up when all these unwanted guns flood the market and I laugh at the assholes who bought them at inflated prices.

Watching Armslist, I see them starting to drop now. AKs are now going for $800 and I've seen mini 14s for $600-$800 again. ARs still listed around $1200, but they seem to be lingering. Pmags are $30 on the low end, but, again, are they selling?

Pay what you are willing to pay but don't go overboard. I haven't bought a mag since all the bullshit started. Prices will come back, and the worry worts will start selling off what they overpaid for.

Exactly. I bought a case of Pmags from Dale this past fall. Sold one to a friend for $15 last week just because he needed one.

I ordered 10 from intensetactical at ~$15 each and they backordered me. 30 days later they billed my card and said 2 weeks. That was a month ago. No response to 3 queries over the last 2 weeks. They have 30 days to ship or I will return the charge. Now that prices are dropping and the mag/aw bans are looking less and less likely I'm not all that bothered about needing a ton of them. I have a bunch already.