New to me Target plinker :P

TwiztedRabbit

Ok so it's not new... and it's not nessacarily a plinker... buuuttt... I came across this deal from a friend and I couldn't pass it up!

so enjoy. as I know I will for many to come

Bushmaster XM15 AR 5.56/.223 8 pmags, 3 GI mags, 1 10 round mag, and extra set of Coyote furniture, MIAD Grip, tac latch and an aftermarket trigger, has a Magpul forend, and buttstock with a mil spec buffer tube. and 100 Rounds

I think thats it

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

yeah i really want to switch to an A3 style top.. but im not having to much luck finding one that would match up.. im new to AR's having just using AK's previously... i've been "told" that i would have to get a bushmaster A3 upper reciever but cant find anything Sans the barrel and such.. or am i stuck with that route?

You must be up to no good! Your vice president says all you need is a shotgun!

I'll remember Joes' advice next deer season. Every time I hear an intruder out back I'll be shooting my shotgun into the night and hoping it's an eight pointer. :rolleyes:

no real worry about matching? just any stripped upper reciever from good companies.. kinda like spikes does lowers?... honestly suggestions would help :)

You can try to find a bushy if you want, but Colt, BCM, Spikes, PSA, RRA, Delton any should be GTG. Check the used stuff out on www.m4carbine.com and www.ar15.com