The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Welp I hope I can get everything together in the morning cause I procrastinated tonight :lol:

Procrastination is one thing--------It's the too much fermented beverage that worries me. I hope you can make this.

I'm gonna cut out a little early. One of my bestest friends is in town only tomorrow and I can't not see him because he will certainly be gone for another 6 months after sunday. I'll be around for the first 2 or 3 hours though :)

No worries mj, u can just take 37 from 78 and that's like from 3/4 the ride and head straight back

Procrastination is one thing--------It's the too much fermented beverage that worries me. I hope you can make this.

Lol I was a good boy an only had a few light beers and kicked everyone out at 11:30 so I'd get enough sleep and not be hungover

I checked out a little early and just got home! From what I could tell, it was a good ride. Nice to meet some more people, and nice to see some of you that I haven't seen in a while!

Also, thanks Doc and everyone who helped with the planning, leading, sweeps, anything really. Its nice to see everyone working together to make such an awesome ride happen.

Edited by OsuMj
  • Upvote 1

Nice meeting and riding with everyone! Sorry I had to bail quick after the conclusion of the route but I need to be back in Cleveland for my grandpas 90th bday dinner

• Upvote 1