Secretly, does anybody else hate their wife?

NinjaNick

I don't hate my wife at all guys. I love her to death. I was just upset when I started this.

Damn,I sure did open a can of worms with this thread though. I think it's a good chat honestly. Something different that we all never really talk about.

I think you may have ended a relationship as well!!!! Home wrecker!

I don't know if you still can but this is how I ended my first. We agreed to everything on paper (house, bank accounts, bills, etc. (no kids though, only my dog)), had a lawyer look it over, went in front of the judge and walked out after 5 minutes a single man.

Yes you can but it's rare for you to continue agreeing on the custody stuff or one parent does completely dumbshit. 11 years ago for me and thousands of dollars spent to take rights away.

After all the majority on here say people change, they will change even more afterwards sometimes for the worse.

I don't hate my wife at all guys. I love her to death. I was just upset when I started this.

Damn,I sure did open a can of worms with this thread though. I think it's a good chat honestly. Something different that we all never really talk about.

She might hate you when she sees how you posted trash on here about her online. Pretty disrespectful and I wouldn't blame her.

• Upvote 1

She might hate you when she sees how you posted trash on here about her online. Pretty disrespectful and I wouldn't blame her.

She wouldn't care because I didn't share anything personal about "why", no details at all were posted. I just asked if anyone hated their wife at times. I'd never bow down to a woman no matter how much I cared for her, if the woman don't want me to say shit, then don't piss me off in all honesty. Plus this is why we need a man only forum since you have a woman forum, to keep you guys from typing your input because we honestly don't want to hear it. :p ...seriously, for real.....no, seriously.;)

Edited by NinjaNick

Venting and getting shit off your chest is important. I love Lyns' date=' but sometimes I just want to lift her off the ground by the throat and squeeze her neck until her face turns blue and her legs stop kicking. Knowing when to vent and the proper way to do it is important. If things were volatile enough at home for you to stay at a hotel, then stay at a hotel. There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes you just have to get away, clear your head, reset your priorities and handle your business. Marriage is trying, for both partners. I know I drive Lyns up the damn wall sometimes. How she puts up with me is beyond my comprehension. She's an amazing person and sometimes I lose sight of that. Every now and then we get into some real shit, but we're usually back into the swing of things by the next day. Learning to let go of the stupid shit is hard to do, but very much worth the effort.

Side note: Today is our 6th anniversary. That's not an April Fool joke, either. :)[/quote']

You are in severe danger of sounding level-headed, and you knock that shit off right now, sir...

She wouldn't care because I didn't share anything personal about "why", no details at all were posted. I just asked if anyone hated their wife at times. I'd never bow down to a woman no matter how much I cared for her, if the woman don't want me to say shit, then don't piss me off in all honesty. Plus this is why we need a man only forum since you have a woman forum, to keep you guys from typing your input because we honestly don't want to hear it. :p ...seriously, for real.....no, seriously.;)

Obviously you re read what you wrote since you deleted it.... just sayin. If you don't want input don't post your private hatred for your wife online.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe how many perfect marriages there are one this site. Nick I am with you. IP I feel you too.

• Upvote 1

Obviously you re read what you wrote since you deleted it.... just sayin. If you don't want input don't post your private hatred for your wife online.

I did that in hopes it would die because I hated that I used "hate". Too strong of a description so I was hoping it would die so I didn't have to see it to feel bad. Should've said loathe, can't stand, want to shake, etc...I didn't want input, I just wanted to share. I'd never take advice from you guys! :lol: It's nothing private really because I shared nothing except I was getting a hotel because I was upset.

World is great now. We are a crazy couple. King of Queens kicked up about 100 notches and unsuitable for any Leave it to Beaver fans.

I can't believe how many perfect marriages there are one this site.

:lol: I think there are a buncha lyin fuckers on this site. Nick is just an honest man. Good on you Nick for getting a room and calming yourself and not giving her the business. Ain't no bitch worth beating.

I love my wife, but sometimes...sometimes...