Secretly, does anybody else hate their wife?

NinjaNick

My wife is my best friend, that sucks to hear that from ya. Stay married for the right reasons, or leave her for the right reasons.....but for no other reasons.

^^^ this! I love my wife to death! That's why I married her. Shit, the day after we got married she asked me when she could start riding.

But not everyone stays that same best friend. They change and become someone they never were. And then one day you realize they are not the same person you once loved. Ask me how i know.. :(

She seemed like a pretty good wife/Mom to me? :confused:

12 years married 14 years together. her exhusband and her still speak and he tries to out do me all the time. She's over bearing, naggy as hell, works 60-80 hours a week, leaves me to cook, clean, and raise 2 teenage/preteen girls solo. The only reason I stick around is cause I can buy what I want listen to her bitch for a week give her a good pickle tickle till she passes out and life is good til my next purchase.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

12 years married 14 years together. her exhusband and her still speak and he tries to out do me all the time. She's over bearing, naggy as hell, works 60-80 hours a week, leaves me to cook, clean, and raise 2 teenage/preteen girls solo. The only reason I stick around is cause I can buy what I want listen to her bitch for a week give her a good pickle tickle till she passes out and life is good til my next purchase.

:wtf:

I'm no Dr. Phil, but life does not sound good. I may be wrong but from that statement you shouldn't be surprised is she was screwing around.

With all due respect and shit.

But not everyone stays that same best friend. They change and become someone they never were. And then one day you realize they are not the same person you once loved. Ask me how i know.. :(

And sometimes you grow closer together and find new reasons to love them. Some people do grow together as one.

• Upvote 1

This was my first marriage. My current wife of almost 15 years is fucking awesome. She has never tried to change me nor have i tried to change her. She knew of my habits, all the things i do with my fiends and has no issues. Wehave had our bumps in the road like everyone but i couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

Yeah marriage is bliss. And all that crap lol.

Oh, after this one I would never marry again. It's nice to be able to call it quits instead of being bound with a contract, and that's for both parties.

Edited by NinjaNick

Oh, after this one I would never marry again. It's nice to be able to call it quits instead of bring bound with a contract, and that's for both parties.

Besides tax breaks and societal norms, I haven't really figured out why non-religious people get married in the first place. My dad and his gf have been together for like 17 years or something, not married, not tied in place by a contract, just happy. If you don't want to be with someone, don't be with them, if you do, do it and enjoy it. Marriage complicates things it seems. On that note, I can't say I won't marry someone at some point in my life.... i want lower taxes too dammit. :D

• Upvote 1

This was my first marriage. My current wife of almost 15 years is fucking awesome. She has never tried to change me nor have i tried to change her. She knew of my habits, all the things i do with my fiends and has no issues. Wehave had our bumps in the road like everyone but i couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

And she is an excellent den mother!

Besides tax breaks and societal norms, I haven't really figured out why non-religious people get married in the first place. My dad and his gf have been together for like 17 years or something, not married, not tied in place by a contract, just happy. If you don't want to be with someone, don't be with them, if you do, do it and enjoy it. Marriage complicates things it seems. On that note, I can't say I won't marry someone at some point in my life.... i want lower taxes too dammit. :D

:bow: not many women are secure enough to believe in this, so props to you!

I married, I get that there's fringe benefits along with that but I did it for the right reasons.....she completes me :wtf:

:D