Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

K, then yea, BYOMeat, and then like a side dish. Chips, beans, mac/potat salad. And don't be a f*g and jew out, do it.

I can't wait to go grocery shopping together to select the meats we will masticate. I am thinking a big filet mignon and some bacon. Also, Kim is going to make macaroni salad for us. Pumped for this meat fest, and the dinner too.

I can't wait to go grocery shopping together to select the meats we will masticate. I am thinking a big filet mignon and some bacon. Also, Kim is going to make macaroni salad for us. Pumped for this meat fest, and the dinner too.

Dude we may sample each others meats at the grocery store. And yes to the Fliet's with bacon. I mean everything has bacon right?

i'm going to make ribs out of bacon.

step 1: buy XX-XXXlbs of bacon

step 2: murder something with a ribcage

step 3: ???????

step 4: after cleaning off all that semen, break the ribs off, and wrap bacon around the bones

step 5: cook and devour

i will call it: rapecon

i'm going to make ribs out of bacon.

step 1: buy XX-XXXlbs of bacon

step 2: murder something with a ribcage

step 3: ???????

step 4: after cleaning off all that semen, break the ribs off, and wrap bacon around the bones

step 5: cook and devour

i will call it: rapecon

Y clean off the semen? It makes it tender and juicy

Marty, come closer don't forget to have Brandon add your pre-register link to the first post. Gotta get you some business to keep your sexyself busy at the track.

Thanks John, knew I could count on you. Need to get the form updated and set up on my file sharing site.

By the way, do I need to take thos pictures off of that site for you still before your wife finds out?:D

All I know is last night's gayness was epic. Sorry you cock suckers missed out. Beer, fixing up my bike, and NY Strip steaks = winning.

For the record we did get my swingarm swapped, spools in, and brake guard installed. Huge thanks to Cox and Craig for their help. We had a good time overall, just hope Craig's exam goes well today.

Mounted 2 TRS's in the toy hauler yday with Cox. He and I are like butt buddies again now, seen each other more in the last 3 days than all winter lol.

2 plates mounted, going to add 2 longer bolts to each as both hit studs coming through the floor, needless to say they aren't going anywhere unless the trailer is upside down(stole that from Cox).

Ready to get to Nelson and get this show on the road!