Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

Hmm, not like anyone cares but not 100% about this weekend now, truck had some issues yesterday, reoccuring ones, and I finally gave up on it. The new(to me) truck may not be ready to tow by the weekend, and not sure if I want to chance it or not. Hope to know more tonight. As of now I am in, but lately shit has been getting pretty real at the worst possible times.

Haha, as long as the tires on the truck aren't too low of a weight rating or I can fit my aftermarkets on without having to put a leveling kit on, I am there. It just got new rubbers on the stock wheels and they come in load of P and then LT. IF they are LT(better be), then I am good.

Haha, as long as the tires on the truck aren't too low of a weight rating or I can fit my aftermarkets on without having to put a leveling kit on, I am there. It just got new rubbers on the stock wheels and they come in load of P and then LT. IF they are LT(better be), then I am good.

The load range should be E... not sure what the hell you're talking about in P and LT...

I can run the van, homo. We will just have some gas to buy!

The load range should be E... not sure what the hell you're talking about in P and LT...

I can run the van, homo. We will just have some gas to buy!

Sorry not load range, but metric vs LT tires. I think I'll be good with them, and I am reading that my aftermarkets may actually fit without anything. I will def let you know though.

Sorry not load range, but metric vs LT tires. I think I'll be good with them, and I am reading that my aftermarkets may actually fit without anything. I will def let you know though.

Don't wanna hear any of your dramma. If your truck isn't ready sounds like others are willing and able to get you there. You got a short season already, don't make it any shorter!