Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

Haha I do, exxcept tires are also on the list for that weekend. I didn't pick up a nice new 2012 with new GPAs on it like someone here did.

And for the record, I wanna try to save up to get extra time at Beaver since I will only make it there once this year and our OT is cut to 0 as of now, so trying to be realistic with plans.

Last day for sign-up discount. Has everyone signed up or do you wait till day of to see what the weather will be?

Also, is there a chance the novice group would fill up and wouldn't be able to get in just showing up saturday?

I don't want to miss out because it's full but at the same time lose out $165 because of rain. I'm not riding in rain so don't bother trying to convince me otherwise. Just don't like it, wouldn't have fun.

I highly doubt Novice will fill up. Intermediate is usually the meat grinder class and has the best chance to fill up. We've all been there with the rain thing, done it on street tires, and waited it out a few times too. So, we totally understand where you are coming from.

You'd be fine to just show up and register, especially this early in the season.

I think the grid will be great. I seen there is going to be a decent amount of 1000cc bikes out this year as well.

Cool, do you know of some other guys running the 1000 class? Murse will be happy to hear this, last year it was pretty much just him.......huge gap............and Peters and Agnes out front. With a few other random guys showing up now and then.

Cool, do you know of some other guys running the 1000 class? Murse will be happy to hear this, last year it was pretty much just him.......huge gap............and Peters and Agnes out front. With a few other random guys showing up now and then.

Desmo-Brian said Neyra, Gene Burcham, Agnes, Peters, Kent (750), himself and a couple others should be there.

Woose! I've been in bike school for the last two weeks through all the rain and cold 7a-3p! Though changing from the CBR to a 800+lb Harley FLCH was a rough go for a day or two.

But enjoy yourself up there guys. I may come out and help Todd with scoring/timing or something if he would let me for the middle/later rounds.

Woose! I've been in bike school for the last two weeks through all the rain and cold 7a-3p! Though changing from the CBR to a 800+lb Harley FLCH was a rough go for a day or two.

But enjoy yourself up there guys. I may come out and help Todd with scoring/timing or something if he would let me for the middle/later rounds.

I an just see you now draggin knees, crash bars, etc.

Tood needs help with timing and scoring as Mike and Andre who usually do it can't make a couple of rounds this year. Drop Todd a line, he'd be glad to have you (in more ways then one).

Lol, don't think that'll be happening. It's a work bike and they might have issues with that. I sent Todd an email to see what/when he needs anything. Be nice to come and hangout with everyone and get to see how things work from a different perspective.

Cox, if you're on LD still next weekend, I am rolling solo it sounds like and probably just taking Murse's bike for him. He got scheduled to work and only has Sunday off as of now.

Either way, if you aren't working next weekend you should roll up with me. I need a cuddle buddy anyways since Craig, Murse, and my wife aren't coming.

I wonder if the new Marty is available, or if he's bring kids or wife, I hope not.

Cox, if you're on LD still next weekend, I am rolling solo it sounds like and probably just taking Murse's bike for him. He got scheduled to work and only has Sunday off as of now.

Either way, if you aren't working next weekend you should roll up with me. I need a cuddle buddy anyways since Craig, Murse, and my wife aren't coming.

I wonder if the new Marty is available, or if he's bring kids or wife, I hope not.

Flying solo just for you John.

Mad-

We could meet in Mansfield off 71 and truck together if you'd like. Unless you're pulling the mobile home with you... Then I have nothing to offer. It will be just me and the youngin.

Roger that, let me talk to wife, Murse(fag), etc and let you know. Just had some truck issues today actually, so not sure what's going on. About to go test drive it in a few and see if it was just a random moment etc.