Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

I signed up for A on Saturday, I need to get faster and better so figure that will give me a chance to grab some tows from some of those guys. Plan is to be there about 9-930 friday night.

I don't want to be a d*ck but if possible I'd like to have access to power for the toy hauler since this is kinda a test run for it too, want to make sure the fridge stays cold all weekend, etc. SO I know some guys pretty much have assigned parking up there, but not sure how that's handled, if it's truly first come first serve, or if it's like an unsaid rule not to park in another mans spot lol.

Thoughts?

I'll have a genny or 2 with me either way, and anyone bringing anything for the cookout is welcome to fridge/freezer space. I'll be plugging it in Thursday at my inlaws so it has plenty of time to cool, then tossing in stuff Friday before leaving.

Since I am coming alone, I think I am going to park by everyone else this weekend. I usually park in front of the scoring tower, but we were usually alone over there last year. If I need help with something I don't want to have to walk forever.

The scoring tower has a RV plug in front of it, I believe.

I should be coming up in truck "Ramhard" with madcat. And since I no longer have a bike, I won't be riding/racing either. I can help guys with safety setup or some suspension adjustment if they want and will most likely be helping Todd with timing & scoring.

He means we will have the free candy sign on the door to the garage, and it'll be very dark in there, and hott and manly. Feel free to stop over for some BJs and butt secks.

I should be coming up in truck "Ramhard" with madcat. And since I no longer have a bike, I won't be riding/racing either. I can help guys with safety setup or some suspension adjustment if they want and will most likely be helping Todd with timing & scoring.

I need suspension setup help please!

Both, but I never run it off propane when I have a genny at the races so would love to just plug in for full power instead of a genny all the time.

I have a regular plug convertor for the RV plug so I dont need an RV plug, just a 120 will be fine.

I just know certain people park in the same spots all the time and I don't want to be "that guy" anymore than I already am....

Oh well, if Mr. Marty says it's fair game, then I say it's fair game.

Both, but I never run it off propane when I have a genny at the races so would love to just plug in for full power instead of a genny all the time.

I have a regular plug convertor for the RV plug so I dont need an RV plug, just a 120 will be fine.

I just know certain people park in the same spots all the time and I don't want to be "that guy" anymore than I already am....

Oh well, if Mr. Marty says it's fair game, then I say it's fair game.

Since I'm always willing to lend my genny out, I run mine on propane. But then again, it's only a college dorm sized fridge.

If anyone needs to borrow the genny, let me know. All I ask is that you refill the gas in it. And buy a CD damnit!

So what is the update to this list? I added Kev to the Friday night crew and race school for Saturday. Any other updates?

Friday evening open practice (Int-Adv riders only):

TRMN8TR - maybe, if work lets me go.

Photos by Marty

Madscat

RVTPilot

r1crusher

RHill

Saturday trackday and race school:

TRMN8TR

Photos by Marty - making your slow ass look fast.

nk140

Madcat

Candybluzx6 - Race school

jbot

ludwb675 - Novice Instructional group (maybe)

wantahertzdonut - Fucking doing the race school

Blue036363929371 - will be in attendance but who knows what he's up to?

RHill

Murse

JCopeland

bchristy07 - Race school

r1cursher - Race School

Sunday Racing:

TRMN8TR - 600 sprints and mini 20

Photos by Marty - hopefully not finding any new gopher holes around Nelson while taking our pics.

nk140 - 600 sprints, 750GT

Madcat - Mini 20, should race a 600 sprint but he's scared

Candybluzx6 - figuring out what race he should run (600 sprints...or mini 20)

jbot - mini 20? actually signing up for a sprint?

Blue036362937391 - mini 40

RHill - just do it

Murse - mini 20, 1000 (cheater) sprint

bchristy07 - 600 sprints

I'll be there fri-sun, don't know if I'll be racing although the "just do it" peer pressure is really making me consider it.

Anyone mind lending a hand on friday for a quick sag measurement session?

Mad should fucking race while up there. Doesn't make sense to not to...

If I get the electrical issue sorted, I will be there Saturday and Sunday. Racing 1000GT, and both 1000 SB races...

Oh I am, did you think I was just going to kick it? LOL, I already paid for Saturday, and 600 sprint 1 and mini 20 :) I may do sprint 2 as well, just depends.

It's all good, gonna be a fun weekend. You gonna stick around Saturday evening for the meat fest?

Shitty camera phone pics

Brandon's Upper

406478438.jpg

Brandon's Tail Section

406478439.jpg

Brandon's Tank

406478440.jpg

Jinu's tail

406478441.jpg

Jinu's Belly pan

406478443.jpg

Jiu's Upper

406478442.jpg

Brandon's belly pan is white at the top and black at the bottom. Don't worry Jinu there's one more thing that will be taken care of tomorrow.