Mr. Anderson missed out today

Mr. JellyBean

worst case is she marries you, bangs your friends and then takes half your shit in the divorce.

Happened to my neighbor, except then he moved into the husbands house after he left. Oh then they all moved out of the house in the middle of the night and it's now a repo. Nothing says white trash like banging your best friends wife.

They should. I mean, they're pretty scary.

;)

Thanks MJ. You also make me nervous not that women are scary but I just dont know what to say. The conversation was flowing great and then she was gone. I just dont know how to get numbers and being pepper sprayed sounds awful. Nate I was Mr Anderson before firsttimerider changed it. Yes the wingman MR jellybean is also afraid as well. Time for a new wingman.

Edited by Mr Anderson

I'll wingman you.

As for your conversation just talk and learn to dance. As for the ice breaker, I usually go with " you might as well come get in the truck because I'm gonna follow you home anyway" almost always works

Thank you Todd :bow: and Shawn thats a classic as long as no sees you. :wtf:

ill talk to any chick ...shit, i would have hit this girl up and i already got one...my gf is down for my bringing home a hot piece of ass, long as i share her with her haha....always a fun game to go out to bars and let her pick a good looking girl out, then see if i can get a number or bring her back here with us

i aint even that good looking, but for some reason, bitches love me.....must be a confidence thing lol....dont get me wrong, ive been with some trolls (the ex fiance lol), but ive dated way above my level too

you boys need to learn how to nut up and talk to girls....most of them arent very picky, as long as youre not a douche or a creature from the black lagoon

I've always told my friends when it comes to girls life is like a batting cage, so swing at everything because you can't strike out but every now and then you can knock a homerun out. Hit on whom ever be respectful who gives a shit if she laughs at you. If she's rude about it just turn around and shout like your yelling to a friend in the distance, "yeah I told you she has herpes, can i call em or what".

• Upvote 1

I've always told my friends when it comes to girls life is like a batting cage, so swing at everything because you can't strike out but every now and then you can knock a homerun out. Hit on whom ever be respectful who gives a shit if she laughs at you. If she's rude about it just turn around and shout like your yelling to a friend in the distance, "yeah I told you she has herpes, can i call em or what".

good advice

If I got shot down I'd always say:

"Why are you being so picky? I'm not." :lol:

i aint even that good looking, but for some reason, bitches love me.....must be a confidence thing lol....dont get me wrong, ive been with some trolls (the ex fiance lol), but ive dated way above my level too

you boys need to learn how to nut up and talk to girls....most of them arent very picky, as long as youre not a douche or a creature from the black lagoon

it is absolutely personality and confidence. Most people here know what I look like and I've constantly played way above my league with a few drunken "this'll do for a night" types in there.

one of my best friends I've known my entire life has always been the "good looking one" to chicks yet he's really only hooked up with average girls or fatties and even then I bet its half as many girls as myself. I've always laughed/been angered by this because I could only imagine the amount of women I could've slayed with my personality and his looks