Mr. Anderson missed out today

Mr. JellyBean

ikr it was a sad day in my life. Women make me nervous. :nono:

lol, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to make women nervous.

note: I have never been pepper sprayed, but I've had a couple of close calls...

And on your bday!? Wow. What an ass Erick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

It wasn't me.....:bow:

you shut your whore mouth.

MJ I was talking about Tyler's(Mr. Jellybean) f4i because he was saying his was better. It was all in fun.

I only made this thread to embarrase him

Look at the mess you started attention whore.:trollface:

Holy shit balls! The cyber world brought her out of the real world!

I was surprised as well. Not my intention and I was just wanting to go riding sometime and get to know her. She was helpful and smart and had an r6. Did not know she had a bf.

From the avatar, I say Anderson and boyfriend have good taste.

Look at all the r6's in this post. :hailr6:

So uhh.... You wanna ride?

lol... epic :D

I almost died when a friend sent me the link to this hahahaha so I had to make a username and reply... I've come to the conclusion that midget Todd is full of shit.. And Mr Anderson..

"Would you like to ride sometime?" Is your best bet however' date=' that's the line my current boyfriend used on me haha[/quote']

I'm disappointed because its a possessive action. Instead of laughing it off and being flattered that these dudes found me attractive...

Sorry to hear this and this was not my intent to start anything. Dont even know you. But Mr. Jellybean wanted to rat me out.:nono:

Sooo.... You wanna ride sometime? Oh and Happy Birthday MJ. Your f4i is great but not Tyler's. :cool:

Edited by Mr Anderson

MJ I was talking about Tyler's(Mr. Jellybean) f4i because he was saying his was better. It was all in fun.

Oh and Happy Birthday MJ. Your f4i is great but not Tyler's. :cool:

Oh, I know it was a good humor comment. I'm not in the habit of being serious when I tell people to shut their whore mouths :D

Thanks (for the happy bday)!

Oh, I know it was a good humor comment. I'm not in the habit of being serious when I tell people to shut their whore mouths :D

Thanks (for the happy bday)!

I know and your welcome.

Happy bday MJ! You wanna go for a ride? ;)

I second this motion....:D

I should have been a better wingman, but she did walk out pretty fast. I sometimes have a hard time talking to them sexy ass bitches but look at the girl i have now. I would say she was out of my leage but well i guess not hahha And by the way i love the war i started on here :):D:bow:

Why would you post a pic of your Gf looking all constipated?

I almost died when a friend sent me the link to this hahahaha so I had to make a username and reply... I've come to the conclusion that midget Todd is full of shit.. And Mr Anderson..

"Would you like to ride sometime?" Is your best bet :) however' date=' that's the line my current boyfriend used on me haha[/quote']

Sup, baby? Wanna ditch that possessive kid and go for a ride?

• Upvote 1