New in Yorkville

polarity

Moved here about 8 months back and will only be here a few more months. I've only been riding less than a year. Bought my first bike 09 CBR 600RR before I was smart enough to accept that it was more than I needed.

I'm down to ride with anyone that's interested. I make trips to Washington, PA and to Pittsburgh a few times a week just to ride if anyone is in those areas. I work 7 days a week but I'm usually out of the office by 5.

-William

-Edit to add: Purchased the bike back home (Mississippi) and rode it to Ohio about 4 days after getting my license

Yeah, I know. I've taken MSF and am going to california superbike school later this year. So far all is fine, I respect the bike and it has agreed not to kill me... for now....

Welcome.. I am also in your area just south... If looking for ppl to ride with, go to bike night at Quaker steak on weds... its mostly cruisers... I work in St clairsville, and ride to work and around that area...