What's up with the wife?

redrocket04

Just a rant....

I rode today, same as everyday, and my wife got some sort of stick up her ass about my wearing gear. Made fun of my un-Harley appearance for a good ten minutes. Whatever, no big deal, I'll happily take that over the alternative. I got back home a few hours later and she wants to go for a ride, but in shorts, tank top and flip flops. I can only imagine how she will be when it actually gets hot out. I've no idea what's changed to get her this way.

She's definitely having a "I'm in a bad mood and taking it out on you" moment....hopefully it'll pass and soon but then, again, you're dealing with a woman.

Or you can just tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a sammich.

You happen by chance to have a good insurance policy? :D Seems she is all about the image, and you being on a Harley with gear just does not fit that mold. As for her riding with you in that attire, do you love her? Sell the Harley and get a much cooler bike for wearing gear, you will probably have more fun too.....with or without her. ;)

You happen by chance to have a good insurance policy? :D Seems she is all about the image, and you being on a Harley with gear just does not fit that mold. As for her riding with you in that attire, do you love her? Sell the Harley and get a much cooler bike for wearing gear, you will probably have more fun too.....with or without her. ;)

Can't sell the Harley. It's got too many miles on it now to be worth anything. I do have to say, I'm not sure where this all came from, because she me we really said too much about it before. And besides, I'm too slow for a "fun" bike. Ask anyone. Lol

Can't sell the Harley. It's got too many miles on it now to be worth anything. I do have to say, I'm not sure where this all came from, because she me we really said too much about it before. And besides, I'm too slow for a "fun" bike. Ask anyone. Lol

Nonsense!!!!!! :D

She probably watched some show on the Oprah Network called Fashion Bikers or

something like that. It seems she wants to be seen and admired. Maybe, just maybe,

she wants to be seen with you in hopes that other girls will be jealous.

Who knows what goes through their heads. Women can't even figure out each other.

Perhaps she wants your attention and wants to prepare for it in that Harleys are said

not to vibrate, but to throb. :D

Edited by JackFlash

Well, it got the point across to her, but it also ruined the sexy time for last night. She said her skin hurt, and that she'd never really thought about using her ass as a skidder. Skidder is her word, not mine.