What goes on in the women's forum?

Tpoppa

That picture you have is pretty accurate except we keep our helmets on to add to the mystery and some of us are able to make sammiche's at the same time. :)

Mary

Dang, that's even better than I had hoped :)

And we talk about all the wonderful sammiches we can make. We share stories of house cleaning and how wonderful men are, and how to get the out of kitchen pass :D.

the best thread is the one about how sexy it is to ride down the highway at 1.86 flapping your arms holding dollar bills for hookers and blow screaming dont say my name and it LBTS GLWS!:rolleyes:

Seriously if you want to know have the surgery.

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 2

And we talk about all the wonderful sammiches we can make. We share stories of house cleaning and how wonderful men are, and how to get the out of kitchen pass :D.

the best thread is the one about how sexy it is to ride down the highway at 1.86 flapping your arms holding dollar bills for hookers and blow screaming dont say my name and it LWTS GLWS!:rolleyes:

Seriously if you want to know have the surgery.

THAT'S not what you told ME ;)

But I didn't figure you would share ALL of the goings on. Women need little secrets just like men do, so it's all good :rolleyes:

please there are plenty of members here that don't even need the surgery but should be allowed access to that forum due to their manginas

Like the ones that trailer their bikes everywhere....?

:D

please there are plenty of members here that don't even need the surgery but should be allowed access to that forum due to their manginas

I never understood why calling people pussy or vagina (or using mangina) is the equivalent to whiney, weak, sensitive and whatnot. Balls are much more sensitive than v-jays. If you're trying to call someone sensitive or whatever, you should call them a "set of balls" or something like that. Just sayin.

I realize the finesse in that particular insult is not quite there, and it needs a little work, but it makes more sense to me, so i don't care ;)

• Upvote 3

I never understood why calling people pussy or vagina (or using mangina) is the equivalent to whiney, weak, sensitive and whatnot. Balls are much more sensitive than v-jays. If you're trying to call someone sensitive or whatever, you should call them a "set of balls" or something like that. Just sayin.

I realize the finesse in that particular insult is not quite there, and it needs a little work, but it makes more sense to me, so i don't care ;)

Vagina/pussy = female = weak/feeble/sensitive emotionally

That's why I would imagine. No man wants to be called a girl and those happen to really drive that point home

I agree. Vaginas can take a good pounding.

Wait...I think I get it, are comments like that why there's a women's only forum :)