What goes on in the women's forum?

Tpoppa

Vagina/pussy = female = weak/feeble/sensitive emotionally

That's why I would imagine. No man wants to be called a girl and those happen to really drive that point home

We shoot kids from there so it can't be to weak, all men can do is shoot liquids.

men = sensitive/needy/weak

Power= women= we have what you need/want...food/sex/respect and a forum you can't see ;)

• Upvote 1

We shoot kids from there so it can't be to weak, all men can do is shoot liquids.

men = sensitive/needy/weak

Power= women= we have what you need/want...food/sex/respect and a forum you can't see ;)

she gets it.

Typical women just hearing it the way they want

No guy wants to be called a woman. By calling a man a pussy or vagina it's equal to calling him a woman just in a more vicious way. It's not the actual body part that is being spoken about

Vagina/pussy = female = weak/feeble/sensitive emotionally

That's why I would imagine. No man wants to be called a girl and those happen to really drive that point home

Typical women just hearing it the way they want

No guy wants to be called a woman. By calling a man a pussy or vagina it's equal to calling him a woman just in a more vicious way. It's not the actual body part that is being spoken about

:lol::p I understand the insult. I was just saying that for the sake of making the statement (joke) that we should start calling people a set of balls. Just in case though, you should explain it one more time. ;) I mean, I am just a weak, feeble, emotionally sensitive woman who only hears what I want :lol:

• Upvote 2

she gets it.
No one with a penis has ever uttered those words....:wtf:

I think Bill said that about Monika.

Edited by DAC

:lol::p I understand the insult. I was just saying that for the sake of making the statement (joke) that we should start calling people a set of balls. Just in case though, you should explain it one more time. ;) I mean, I am just a weak, feeble, emotionally sensitive woman who only hears what I want :lol:

'Atta girl!

• Upvote 1

I am around nurses allot in my line of work, and have been around many of the female nurses after hours......and you wanna talk about foul and nasty!!! They say guys are bad, well I have to say that the female species is just as bad if not worse at times. Oh and it has been some of the hardest that I have laughed too, I love women that have a dirty sense of humor and a foul mouth. :)

I'm pretty close with a lot of the girls I work with as well and their conversations are unreal. I pickup a lot of great insight...had I only knew all this years ago. :easy_button:

if you're not our other half we will tell you exactly how we really feel.:D

of course i always tell hellmutt:rolleyes: