Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

Well I just figured out if you "mark all read" it will take you to the last post the next time, so that helps

On mobile? Click the four box looking image in the upper right. Gives you a lot more options too. Like view new content.

Can someone post a screenshot of the home page so I can see what it's supposed to look like because what I see sucks?

It's bright white and pale blue with even lighter blue borders. I'm not computer savy so it takes a while to get things adjusted.

• Upvote 1

Can someone post a screenshot of the home page so I can see what it's supposed to look like because what I see sucks?

It's bright white and pale blue with even lighter blue borders. I'm not computer savy so it takes a while to get things adjusted.

Sounds like the mobile mode. There should be a place at the bottom of the screen that is for full view.

• Upvote 1

50/50 on the changes.

As a side note, infractions might not have ported over properly.....it says I have warning points in my profile but I haven't received any.  

Om nom nom. The new design looks heavenly. +1 Internet to Casper!

Now just make "View New Content" the default page and I'll be happy.

EDIT: Nevermind.. View New Content isn't the same as what was before.  :dunno:

All of this new AJAX and other JavaScript fun thingies are awesome!

Edited by Bitani