Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

Right now only Supporters see them. There is no concept of user joinable groups in IPB. That was one of the negatives. I'm looking into options.

Wonder how many new supporters you will have? I take it this is what happened with the women's forum. Could just give us a section called the kitchen.

• Upvote 3

Right now only Supporters see them. There is no concept of user joinable groups in IPB. That was one of the negatives. I'm looking into options.

No problem.  Other than that, nice work.

I may just suck at the interwebz, I do. Are our friend that are online visible somewhere? I just like to see who is on. Is there a way to go to the last post made in a thread? Is there a way to imbed pictures? I used to click the little camera icon and paste. I can't figure it out if there is. Thanks! Overall, it seems smoother. I will adjust my crappy interwebz skills.

I have not read if anyone else has brought up this issue, but I would like the hover text to be a preview of the op. In the screenshot, I am on the "View New Content" results and my cursor is on the thread that is highlighted and the hover text is simply "view content". When in the normal forums, the hover text is the thread title and time/date of the op.

nhW3hsn.jpg

-Edit-

I would also like the option to hide my birthday and age again.

And avatars that were gif's seems to be just the first frame now.

Edited by imprez55
  • Upvote 1

On mobile in full screen, my keyboard is weird.. No suggested words or spell check etc.. The keyboard app I use makes accuracy of typing a null point.. So typing without it is a pain now.. But when switching to mobile version it works fine.. Works fine on every other site too... Any way to fix it? Here's what I mean

Screenshot_2013-05-21-22-02-24_zps08e6c4

Screenshot_2013-05-21-22-03-37_zpsf6e22c

Edited by Steve Butters

I've lost the moderator forum....

I felt slightly 'slow' on the previous site, I'm feeling really slow right now. :banana:  I'm going to go to work and ignore OR for a few hours so I can feel smart again. :D

On mobile in full screen, my keyboard is weird.. No suggested words or spell check etc.. The keyboard app I use makes accuracy of typing a null point.. So typing without it is a pain now.. But when switching to mobile version it works fine.. Works fine on every other site too... Any way to fix it? Here's what I mean

At least you get a keyboard to pop up. I have to be in mobile version on my phone to get a keyboard.

I've lost the moderator forum....

I felt slightly 'slow' on the previous site, I'm feeling really slow right now. :banana:  I'm going to go to work and ignore OR for a few hours so I can feel smart again. :D

We is no longer listed as moderators. I haz a sad

ZOMG conversation mode in PMs!!!

I will hug you Ben. 

Glad you like. :)

A back to the top link or back to the home page would be nice at the bottom if the pages.

Look for the round image with a triangle pointing up in the middle at the bottom of every page. Click it. 

Is there a way to go to the last unread post in a thread if you're trying to get in from the home page?  I know if you go to the list of individual forums, there is a little circle/star on the left, but I don't see anything in the feed.  :)

since my 2nd screen bit the dust I've just been using one monitor and usually have 2 windows open splitting the screen, is it possible to get the site to resize to the browser size or is that not something thats programmable?

since my 2nd screen bit the dust I've just been using one monitor and usually have 2 windows open splitting the screen, is it possible to get the site to resize to the browser size or is that not something thats programmable?

Not sure I understand.