Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

And just saw that my address and phone both show in my profile and I can't remove it or change it to some made up one???? I really don't like the idea of our resident douchebags having anyone's address they want. That really needs to go away pronto

Only you, mods, and admins see it. Same as it was before.

how do I turn off sound notifications from the shoutbox?  It just started making noise this morning, and I cannot figure out how to turn that off!  

Do you realize how hard it is to watch Pr0n and keep hearing these beeps?!?!?!? 

And just saw that my address and phone both show in my profile and I can't remove it or change it to some made up one???? I really don't like the idea of our resident douchebags having anyone's address they want. That really needs to go away pronto

I don't see your number or addy on your profile.  Check and see if you can see mine.

• Upvote 1

how do I turn off sound notifications from the shoutbox?  It just started making noise this morning, and I cannot figure out how to turn that off!  

In the shoutbox full page at the bottom, 'prefs'

So what is the check and x on each post in the mobile site?

I have been randomly hitting them to see what they do and still don't know. Hence, if I have accidentally neg repped you, I am sorry.

Yup, you're neg repping folks. Way to go jerk. 

I agree to those terms.

Thought it showed to every one, that would not be good for the ladies and queers on here.

Nope. They're private. For emergencies and what not. Same as before. 

• Upvote 1

Are you still hearing them? They should be disabled. 

Things that bug me, more so than the rest that bug me, list is long so Ill go with the couple that bug me the most.

1) why do I have to double click every fucking thing?

2) why does the damn shout box keep putting the red number at the top of my page of the new posts there when I don't even use it. I have to read the crap to get the number gone.

3) I use full site, don't like mobile sites of anything. When I click back and forth to pages or wake phone back up, go between FB and OR ect half the time it switches back to mobile and then I have to switch it back to full. Why can't it just stay on full?

4) why can't mark read be at the top like it used to be by the new posts, pia to scroll to bottom everytime to mark read.

5) why does new content not alway bring up new content? Sometimes it brings up new members, new albums, new what the fuck ever. Can't it just bring up new posts period like it used to? Might be part of why posts are down here lately I'm sure I can't be the only one who gets tired of trying to find the new posts and gives up to go do something else.

All due respect and shit, signed flustered fucking redneck.

Edit forgot a damn smiley so nobody gets their panties in a bunch so :D

1) Not sure what you mean. I don't double click anything.

2) The red number is just the number of people in the shoutbox. Nothing to do with unread messages.

3) I'll have to check into that, but sounds like you're browser isn't saving the cookie for some reason. 

4) I can do that pretty easily.

5) Depends on what page you're on when you click new content. If you always want to go straight to new forum content, just bookmark this URL: http://ohioriders.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

1) No help

2) Perhaps if you hit the shoutbox, the preferences at the bottom and turn off the shoutbox that will go away. Worth a try.

3) In the settings of your phones browser is one that probably says 'request full site'.  Check that.

4) Agree, would be nice at the top next to View New Content. But if not, I can live with that. If the old OR had it at the bottom we would be annoyed if this one was at the top. It's a matter of habit. In a few weeks neither of us will even notice it anymore.

5) New content is context sensitive. If you are on the home page or forum page and hit it you will get posts. If you are on a member page and hit it you will get new members.

Nope, disabled everything in shout box and still does it. Even when I mark read still shows those damn red numbers until I read all the ghey rambling

Nope, disabled everything in shout box and still does it. Even when I mark read still shows those damn red numbers until I read all the ghey rambling

2) The red number is just the number of people in the shoutbox. Nothing to do with unread messages.

3) I'll have to check into that, but sounds like you're browser isn't saving the cookie for some reason. 

4) I can do that pretty easily.

5) Depends on what page you're on when you click new content. If you always want to go straight to new forum content, just bookmark this URL: http://ohioriders.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

1 to read thread ect have to double tap it. I'm using IPhone

2 make it stop

3 thank you. I'm using I5

4 I have fat fingers, you're a twig. It's hard for me and seems dumb. Should be a top beside new posts

5 I don't like that. Should always go to new posts only.

1 to read thread ect have to double tap it. I'm using IPhone

2 make it stop

3 thank you. I'm using I5

4 I have fat fingers, you're a twig. It's hard for me and seems dumb. Should be a top beside new posts

5 I don't like that. Should always go to new posts only.

1) I'm on an iPhone. No double clicking.

2) No.

3) No problem.

4) No, I mean I can add it to the top for you pretty easily. Ha. 

5) It is what it is. Bookmark the VNC (View New Content) link I posted. It's how I do it. Works great. 

when i was running full site on my phone, i had to tap twice on a thread subject to get the thread to load

• Upvote 1

1) I'm on an iPhone. No double clicking.

2) No.

3) No problem.

4) No, I mean I can add it to the top for you pretty easily. Ha. 

5) It is what it is. Bookmark the VNC (View New Content) link I posted. It's how I do it. Works great.

1 I'm not the only one that has mentioned having to double click everything.

2 I don't like you now

3 ok maybe I like you a little bit

4 ok I like you again

5 ill try that and if it doesn't work I hate you

:)